if qvc could give you anything....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dawn Bibby - then I could lock her in the shed and not have to listen to any more of her moaning. If she could bring that £3.5K gold watch with her, that would be good too :)!!

I know it's not exactly an item,but they could give me back all of the p&p I've paid to buy and return products over the years.

I know it's not exactly an item,but they could give me back all of the p&p I've paid to buy and return products over the years.

Great idea. Plus all of the money they've brainwashed me into spending with them since they first came to air, insisting I needed the goods, they were brilliant value and would make my life so much easier. Things like gadgets which were total c**p, fashion (and I use the word loosely but thinking about it that's how most of it was!!) which was so not "on trend", beauty products which couldn't soften the skin of a rhino, plants which refused to show any sign of growth whatsoever, etc. etc. etc.

Yes, QVC owe me a lot....................:tongue2:

Great idea. Plus all of the money they've brainwashed me into spending with them since they first came to air, insisting I needed the goods, they were brilliant value and would make my life so much easier. Things like gadgets which were total c**p, fashion (and I use the word loosely but thinking about it that's how most of it was!!) which was so not "on trend", beauty products which couldn't soften the skin of a rhino, plants which refused to show any sign of growth whatsoever, etc. etc. etc.

Yes, QVC owe me a lot....................:tongue2:

And to milk this route for all it's worth, I would like to be compensated for all those wasted hours I have spent bewteen 9 and 10:00am making sure I wasn't in the bath/stuffing my face/on the bog just in case they ring me back and give me a chance to answer the Morning Show Competition!! Not once have they had the decency! :tongue2:

Oh and I'd also like one of those wind-proof umbrellas please :cheeky:

And to milk this route for all it's worth, I would like to be compensated for all those wasted hours I have spent bewteen 9 and 10:00am making sure I wasn't in the bath/stuffing my face/on the bog just in case they ring me back and give me a chance to answer the Morning Show Competition!! Not once have they had the decency! :tongue2:

Oh and I'd also like one of those wind-proof umbrellas please
:cheeky:

I have one of those! It's brilliant as, when it does rain here, it's usually torrential with loads of gusty wind.It's one of the better things I've bought from QVC....

As for what I would choose, it would have to be a carved green jade bracelet from Gems of the Orient - or several, in various colours of jade .......and maybe rings, to match......:thinking2:

A constant supply of Philosophy goodies please, particularly Hope in a Tube and any of the shower gels. Plus there's a very nice Thomas Kinkade nightlight I've been hearing about! lol!!

It would have to be a craft item for me please and as they now stock the Big Shot Express one of those will do nicely thank you.

AAA Tanzanite platinum ring and I'm not going for subtle:tongue2: or the tahitian pearl necklace that cost thousands. With matching earrings, bracelet, ring combo:angel:

If it has to be an item, a piece of AAA Tanzy would be lovely, Thank you:D

On the other hand, if they wanted to give me something alternative, they could give me the pleasure of getting rid of AY, AD and a smattering of guests and presenters that are totally annoying and irritating. Now that would be a great gift :D

If it has to be an item, a piece of AAA Tanzy would be lovely, Thank you:D

On the other hand, if they wanted to give me something alternative, they could give me the pleasure of getting rid of AY, AD and a smattering of guests and presenters that are totally annoying and irritating. Now that would be a great gift :D

Let's hope they have plenty of the good stuff to go round!:nod:

Latest posts

Back