If money was no object (without winning lottery) .......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
What is the first thing you would buy:

1. From Q

2. Anywhere else?

A Lulu G bag - just to see if I really could walk around in a "Queen" bag (I can't wear a bag in the crook of my arm)

A hand made pair of shoes - got a small bunion, high instep and one foot smaller than the other and just can't get a comfortable pair. Boots ok, sandals ok, but shoes are a disaster.

A nice pair of leather birkies,a large stash of LE and BE and probably some revitalash as I fancy trying it but it's a bit pricey for me

Oh yes! A lulu bag full price, "hey, I like it, I think I'll have it". Hmmm. I have one lulu bag that I got in her sale last year and it was still £150. If I could buy anything from anywhere else? That gorgeous house opposite Inverleith Park. Probably only costs a million quid :mysmilie_59: I won't be buying it anytime soon lol.

CC

To be honest I look elsewhere for items you can buy on Q. You can always get better deals elsewhere for the same stuff.

Ah but don't forget Donna you won't need to look for a deal and can afford to be kind to Chuntley , Flinty etc and up their sales figures. It will give you a wonderful self satisfied glow LOL

From Q I`d buy DF`s redundancy ( afterall money is NO object is it ? ) and we can all dream ....
From elsewhere I`d buy Boodles infamous £1 million necklace and I`d wear it on my weekly trip to Aldi !

From Q I`d buy DF`s redundancy ( afterall money is NO object is it ? ) and we can all dream ....
From elsewhere I`d buy Boodles infamous £1 million necklace and I`d wear it on my weekly trip to Aldi !

That's the emerald one isn't it? Hope it will match your eyes else you'll have to use the 30 day MBG (I'm sure they have one!)

I was going to go for redundancies as well but thought it might start a backlash!

From QVC I would have a load of beauty goodies - all brands and from elsewhere I would invest in a Belstaff leather jacket and a pair of Chloe boots.

That's the emerald one isn't it? Hope it will match you eyes else you'll have to use the 30 day MBG (I'm sure they have one!)

I was going to go for redundancies as well but thought it might start a backlash!

Nooooooooooo backlash, it`s all hypothetical so anybody taking me seriously has a serious problem lol
Yes the necklace is the emerald one and I reckon it will match my hazel eyes. I`ll wear it with my beige mac, green wellies, tartan scarf , charity shop 3 sizes baggy around the bottom, way too big top and I`ll swan into Aldi pretending I`ve been dressed by Ingrid Tarrant and I`ll have airs and graces over the 49p carrots whilst spitting on my hanky and polishing the hemeralds. PS note how my haitches have come over all posh !

AN 18 inch gold chain, a bigger swiss army penknife. Probably everything that the previous posters have listed. Need a bigger house to store purchases.

I think I would have to try all the skin care ranges to really find the most suitable for very my sensitive skin

and away from Q a bigger house and garden for my dogs...I wish!!

AN 18 inch gold chain, a bigger swiss army penknife. Probably everything that the previous posters have listed. Need a bigger house to store purchases.

Now you have me imagining a lady in combats doing a Ray Mears with the knife whilst being beautifully turned out in full jewellery mode! Do tell!

Latest posts

Back