If I Was QVC CEO, I Would ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow... some really great comments - most of what I agree with. QVC you NEED TO READ THESE COMMENTS....

Oooh-oooh, I would have only 1 of the Camouflage sisters on at a time, their erratic behaviour is cringe-worthy. I would have a Contest-a-month for viewers eg: QVC model|voiceover|presenter for a day; trip to USA|Italy|Germany|Japan. Provide verified up-to-date before|after photos of products to authenticate claims ie:proStrong, Perfect Formula, Revitalash etc. Get rid of model props such as pink telephone! Update the sets. Have ingredients listing scroll along bottom of screen and have presenters say, "This contains ____ so if you are allergic, this is not for you." Stop taking 3T (text|telephone caller|twitter) and focus on providing information. Provide data on-screen|web about models' accessories eg: necklace. Have a fashion show where the guest presenter and models are over 50, grey-haired, lined and proud of it. Ban the phrase, "perfect for a cruise". And if I was CEO, I would listen to the constructive criticism of people on this forum and not, so-called, opinion polls...

Latest posts

Back