If a fellow QVC addict came round at Christmas.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
...and they walked through the hall, into the lounge, and possibly nipped to the lavvy during the course of their visit, what would they spot which would give you away as a Q fanatic?

My gorgeous OPI case packed full of lacquer, a few nails inc boxes too (all stood on top of the fish tank) my sear and stew in the kitchen. Some l'occitane goodies and my lovely yogi wand-ed hair ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yankee Candles (hall and lounge), Liz Earle, L'Occitane (bathroom) and, more than likely, my jewellery. I have Northern Nights sheets on the bed and my dressing table is packed with Liz Earle, Laura Geller, Bare Minerals and L'Occitane. Does the bedroom count?

Yankee Candles (hall and lounge), Liz Earle, L'Occitane (bathroom) and, more than likely, my jewellery. I have Northern Nights sheets on the bed and my dressing table is packed with Liz Earle, Laura Geller, Bare Minerals and L'Occitane. Does the bedroom count?

Depends if you'll be 'entertaining' your guest in there ;)

Bethlehem Lights wreath and garland / Yankee Candles / KitchenAid mixer / SBC lotions and potions.... Oh, and I'd be meeting and greeting in my polymix dress of course (Tiana B or Ronni Nicole).

Bethlehem lights wreath and garland / Yankee Candles / KitchenAid mixer / SBC lotions and potions.... Oh, and I'd be meeting and greeting in my polymix dress of course.

Oh you have a kitchenaid?? Totally not envious....honest! :D

On my wrist the silver popcorn watch , The bathroom is like the beauty dept at Q and if my bank statement was lying around that would be a dead giveaway.
Ooh i forgot Ninja in the kitchen .

L'Occitane handwash, various Liz Earle pots and tubes on the window sill along with Alpha H, Elemis Gatineau and Philosophy. Ideally they should all be in the cupboard and cabinet but they're full. There's usually a couple of Lola Rose bracelets hanging from the cupboard handle. Yankee candles in glass jars round the bath. Nothing in the hall or lounge.

My Peony Flaars orchid on the hall table - other than that they'd have to check the bedroom to find my stash of silver Eek rings in my (non-Q) jewellery box..!

Interesting how some of you expect guests to poking around the kitchen....not to mention poking around in the bedroom! :yikes:

In the summer theyd find Birkis around the place, a kipling bag on the chair and me in some south western silver jewellery. Maybe a Yankee on the go in the lounge. laura Geller make up in the bedroom and some kimmy in the wardrobe. Also Lola Rose necklaces. A slanket in the winter would give me away. Thats it really.

Reading all of your replies has reminded me of all the other stuff I have hanging around - like the Kipling bag (monkey still attached), the LG makeup, couple of Lola Rose necklaces... cor, what would I do without QVC? Go to the highstreet? :sweat:

Can we stick to the plot please girls? I didn't ask for a list of QVC possessions! We'll be here till NEXT christmas! I want to know what a nosey bear like me would secretly know was from Q if I casually visited at Christmas.

So, hall, lounge, bathroom please. I'll allow kitchen if you're open plan!

It's reminded me too, Tiddlywinks! I am using a Kipling bag at present and I wear Birkis as slippers. I have a couple of the Pre-zerve jewellery boxes in my bedroom and a faux-fur throw on the bed. I have just moved house, Burlz, so everyone has to get 'the tour', including my bedroom!

You can't restrict us BB, that would stifle our creative flow. Off on tangents is what we are good at. :handshake::talking::happy:

What about if we came to Burly towers, what would we find? keep it clean !

Sorry BM i think we posted at the same time

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back