Idiot's guide to the distance selling regulations.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone,

I have received a parcel from QVC which I didn't really want after ordering but it was too late to cancel. I've seen lots of postings about the DSR, but what exactly do I need to do and say to correctly return an item to QVC under the legislation?

Hi everyone,

I have received a parcel from QVC which I didn't really want after ordering but it was too late to cancel. I've seen lots of postings about the DSR, but what exactly do I need to do and say to correctly return an item to QVC under the legislation?

:talking:Moth, on receipt of the goods, you have seven working days in which to inform QVC, in writing, that you wish to return your item under the DSRs.

E-mail CS returns and inform the latter that you wish to cancel said item, which was delivered to you on (give date).

Ask them to credit your account with a full refund - that is, including p&p - in accordance withQVC's terms and conditions.

Send off, and you should, within 24-48 hours, an e-mail from Webmaster @QVC.com in which it will state that 'a full refund will be issued on receipt of the item back at QVC'.

Complete the returns label and state on label "item is being returned under DSRs and a full refund including p&p is to be issued"..

Remember Moth, you are responsible for insuring any returned goods; if the item cost £41 or more, send it via special delivery - if less, via recorded delivery.

QVC will send you an e-mail when the item is received (and processed) and shortly thereafter the money will be credited to your account.

Good luck:sun:

Jay

Latest posts

Back