I wish QVC would branch out

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

petpixie

Registered Shopper
Am I alone in wishing they would be more adventurous? The 4 easy pay offer has made me think, if only they sold nice furniture I'd be in the market to buy!
It's just the same old, same old over and over and over and over........ :sleepy:

Am I alone in wishing they would be more adventurous? The 4 easy pay offer has made me think, if only they sold nice furniture I'd be in the market to buy!
It's just the same old, same old over and over and over and over........ :sleepy:

Just think what they would charge for furniture delivery! I miss the Royal Palace Rugs and wish they would do something similar again instead of yet another range of handbags:dull:

I remember when people used to ask about white goods. They like furniture will never happen. As has been said shipping alone and I doubt they would let you try it for 30 days and return.

I remember when people used to ask about white goods. They like furniture will never happen. As has been said shipping alone and I doubt they would let you try it for 30 days and return.

They had a washing machine this week. Delivery was £35 but that did include installation and disposal of the old one.

I liked the look of the Hoover washing machine they had on the other day but it was ever so expensive! (I think it was on 3 easy pays at the time but isn't now, 4 would've been good though!)

Sorry Mermaid, I see you already mentioned the washing machine! :blush:

I liked the look of the Hoover washing machine they had on the other day but it was ever so expensive! (I think it was on 3 easy pays at the time but isn't now, 4 would've been good though!)

Sorry Mermaid, I see you already mentioned the washing machine! :blush:

Can't you still buy it and use the 4 easy pay today Kitten?

Blimming cheek!!! Are we sure that you have to have the voucher specifically emailed to you to use it?

Dunno, can't remember if/how they're usually numbered! (Unlike the ones on that well-known auction site that all seem to be have *cough* the same number! lol)
You'd be pooped if it didn't work though, as by the time you've input the voucher code, you've already crossed the point of no return for cancelling the transaction I think?

i was shocked at how expensive the hoover washer was and they are a very unreliable brand anyway. to be shelling out that kind of spends on an inferior washer is not the kind of way that i think qvc should be going.
when they do beds and such it just seems too expensive with astonishing rates of postage...
best sticking with what they do best.....jewellery,beauty and clothing et all

i was shocked at how expensive the hoover washer was and they are a very unreliable brand anyway. to be shelling out that kind of spends on an inferior washer is not the kind of way that i think qvc should be going.
when they do beds and such it just seems too expensive with astonishing rates of postage...
best sticking with what they do best.....jewellery,beauty and clothing et all

You're probably right boffy. It would just be handy to use the easy pays on something substantial with a price tag to match! As you and others have said, they would no doubt sting us on the p&p.
It would be nice to see some different products though.

Latest posts

Back