I Thought He Was Just Kidding

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maria

Registered Shopper
When Simon Biagi was on the craft show with Rosemary Merry, he said that he bought Northern Nights bedding and had shirts made from the sheets. He said that the one he was wearing was made from one of the sheets. Rosemary laughed and looked quite bemused. Simon said..."You think I'm joking, but I'm not". Anyhow, I've just had a look on his QVC blog, and low and behold, he does buy Northern Nights bedding, and has taken four sheets to a tailor to have them made into shirts :giggle:

I'm surprised we don't see Snoozie Adams massaging his body in the way she strokes the actual sheets on the QVC bed.

Can't wait to see him clad in dobby weave or jacquard, or even 600 count sateen.

now why didn't I think of that? I could have the sheets made up into nighties so I match my bedding! It would solve the problem of having a double bed with a king size quilt as the sheets are no good to me!

now why didn't I think of that? I could have the sheets made up into nighties so I match my bedding! It would solve the problem of having a double bed with a king size quilt as the sheets are no good to me!

That's a fab idea!

But would your other half be able to find you in bed or would you be too well camouflaged???? :grin:

He's clearly being paid too much then! Those must be some expensive shirts. I can't stand the stuff as bed sheets so I really can't understand the desire to wear them too.

He as obviously got more money than sense. I thought that he was a canny Scot. You'd think that he would be a bit more frugal.

Is this for real?

Why would anyone have a shirt made for them, let alone out of a sheet. Hes normal size and I'm sure he can buy similar quality shirts already made. More money than sense!

Is this for real?

Why would anyone have a shirt made for them, let alone out of a sheet. Hes normal size and I'm sure he can buy similar quality shirts already made. More money than sense!

Could be worse: could be underwear :puke:

When Simon Biagi was on the craft show with Rosemary Merry, he said that he bought Northern Nights bedding and had shirts made from the sheets. He said that the one he was wearing was made from one of the sheets. Rosemary laughed and looked quite bemused. Simon said..."You think I'm joking, but I'm not". Anyhow, I've just had a look on his QVC blog, and low and behold, he does buy Northern Nights bedding, and has taken four sheets to a tailor to have them made into shirts :giggle:

That may explain the - ahem - "interesting" shirt he's wearing on the blog page of the QVC website.....:thinking:

Latest posts

Back