I think Q are missing out...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jones

Registered Shopper
I'm sat here as its my day off looking through their website, and there is a load of things I'm tempted by, but cannot stretch to them all, they really should offer the flexi-basket like ideal world.

As much as i hate IW and will never order from them I do think that offering is a good idea.

For example today on Q everything is on 3 pay, so i could order 1 of them (i am tempted with a lola rose bracelet) and then open up a flexi-basket to order the other things i am looking on online and pay over 3 months... they are getting money coming in and are taking more than they would normally...

how many other people would maybe buy 2 or 3 things instead of just 1 if you could do that?!?

Q - take note, when things are on easy pay, more people buy them!!!!

Sometimes I wonder how much they really want people to buy. I get the impression the focus is on reducing returns and that wouldn't be helped by people filling in a flexi basket or by capped p&p. I don't know how they do the maths but encouraging people to buy sounds like better business to me.

Not only that, but keep items on EasyPay when it is offered. Nothing annoys me more than recording a show when I'm out, coming home to watch and finding that one item I'd really want was taken off EP the moment the show ended. IW have some great ideas when it comes to being customer friendly and QVC could and should take note of some of them. It's just a shame IW don't have the range of products to compete, because they have the potential to trounce the competition. Their website is better than QVC's too - it actually works! I like IW and rarely have problems with them. I've never received used goods either, unlike QVC!

Totally agree, as a shopper of both companies, I have never bought more than one item at a time from QVC, but have a habbit of buying extra items at IW if I get a flexi basket!

I don't know what a flexi basket is :( Never heard of such a thing.

its something ideal world offer, where if you add something to your basket that is on flex-pay (their version of easy-pay) then everything you add to your basket can be spread over the cost of 2, 3 or 4 months - depending on the item you add.
hope this helps...

Latest posts

Back