I refuse to let Julian Ballantyne go...!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yeah i no they both took the mick out of each other, but i think unlike many guests and presenters, there was something genuine between Juilan and Richard, i know many have said Juilan wasnt around much, but he used to regularly be onair on the Saturday 9am show, also noticed after nearly 20 years DIY on Sunday no longer exists, which i thought Juilan used to say, was there biggest selling and regular hour.

Also, I think a good point was made by Kermit, in that not only is JB a really good presenter who QVC are mad to lose, but also it is a shame that there is now only one mixed race presenter left on QVC. They have shot themselves in the foot

Doesn't matter to me the colour of his skin , its the person that counts . Julian was ok, not my favourite but I agree he should have had a proper send off

Julian is great fun. Met him at a q event. He could twinkle for London! Lovely, warm and charming.

If they took DBF back after x number of years then there is hope for JB and DG. However I think DFB more than fills the new Q brief to sell hard and fast unlike J and D so maybe not.

Julian was a fav of mine also. But listen up girls, how do you get this information about sacking - this is the first I've heard that anyone, named and un-named are or have been sacked - let me in on your secret.

I'd sack some of the new presents there are a few I loathe.

....And while reading this campaign dear Q elf, what about getting the legend Mr. Paul Lavers back on the screens, now he was a good presenter.

Thank you.

I'm sure they were always under pressure to sell but I bet now it is No 1 on the list and only suited to the DBF's of this world.

Probably JR and the likes have a following from the start which carries them through but no one in their right mind would want to return to the hell hole of selling which is now Q.

Latest posts

Back