"I only actually see the product when I come on air"....... Kelly's TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I dont like the woman she seems to me to have an inflated ego and her products are nothing special as far asI can see. There is nothing wrong with neutral colours but sometimes a bit of colour adds something to a room. I think her hair looks ridiculous she looks like Micheal De C. (can't spell his surname).

Female version of Robert Plant from Lead Zeppelin & I can't bear him either :mysmilie_460:

If she only sees it when it arrives "on air" she, obviously, never had any design input into the TSV. Rather misleading advertising by QVC methinks - no surprise there.

The Zen candle from this range is really gorgeous. I have a couple of them and just ordered the set of three votive candles for my Mum. Pity she has stopped doing the larger candles though. Have to agree that it is very disappointing that she hasn't even seen the TSV before it came to air.

Calm down Janie!

Think nice relaxing thoughts ............ Jim Morrison in tight leather trousers, Paul Rodgers in tight leather trousers, Val Kilmer in tight leather trousers ........

Better?

In Simon's defence lots of the QVC products are on sale in his South Molton Street store, or very similar variants - he has a cracking sale too with amazing prices compared with QVC. I appreciate not everyone's taste but perhaps QVC don't choose to buy his higher end pieces (anyone who has visited his store will have seen them too)

In Simon's defence lots of the QVC products are on sale in his South Molton Street store, or very similar variants - he has a cracking sale too with amazing prices compared with QVC. I appreciate not everyone's taste but perhaps QVC don't choose to buy his higher end pieces (anyone who has visited his store will have seen them too)

Isn't that weird - I have rarely seen any of the Q stuff in the B&W store. Always lots of it, however, in the jewellery cabinet of our Barnardo's.

Well, I might be completely mistaken here, but I thought she said that after she designs things she never actually sees them until she gets to Q . That's slightly different to not having any design input at all. As I said though, I could be mistaken.

I don't want to appear naive here. I do not expect K-Hop to be crouching over her artists pad designing a range for the proletariat that is QVC customers. She has bigger fish to fry. Good for her.

However I DO expect her to have cast her eye over the product she is appearing on TV to promote before she arrives a Q Towers. Maybe even approved it? Is this too musc to ask?

If she wasn't personalising the whole thing i wouldn't give a toss. I don't expect Professor Bose to turn up with a candle and a ghetto blaster. But when such a big thing is made of her I'd expect some input.

Kelly has just said " QVC have excelled at making my design". So what does that mean then?

I think she's realised she put her foot in it earlier saying she hadn't seen it, so now she's trying to get out of the
hole she dug for herself and QVC :taphead:

I didn't expect her to have that much input into the products - let's face it the amount of 'design' that goes into most of the products is fairly minimal - but I would of thought that she should have seen the finished product prior to tossing her curls around and plumping up cushions on the set. :cheeky: Quite a faux pas on her part, methinks.

I have been tempted by some of her bed linen, but have been put off by all the variations of colour in her neutrals. What is described as 'taupe' in one product is a totally different shade from 'taupe' in another product. Not particularly a sign of quality. Have liked some of her lamps tho', but then they are not cheap.

I didn't expect her to have that much input into the products - let's face it the amount of 'design' that goes into most of the products is fairly minimal - but I would of thought that she should have seen the finished product prior to tossing her curls around and plumping up cushions on the set. :cheeky: Quite a faux pas on her part, methinks.

I have been tempted by some of her bed linen, but have been put off by all the variations of colour in her neutrals. What is described as 'taupe' in one product is a totally different shade from 'taupe' in another product. Not particularly a sign of quality. Have liked some of her lamps tho', but then they are not cheap.
I have a set of her bedlinen in white trimmed with silver, and its lovellllllllllllly. Washes well also, but you need to iron it, oh
and just remembered one of her throws in white, its cotton, don't like polyester. And it washes like a dream, and i sometimes
fold it on the bottom of the bed. (one of her designer ideas) he he

Me too, I've got my eye on the lovely lamp with the sort of geometric shaped crystal base. Keep waiting to see if it goes into clearance ....and then I will pounce!

i like her designs and i quite like her too. she does come across as a bit bored but i have seen her on tv designing homes for people and she come across as informative and very funny.

its quite obviously her designs that qvc have made up in a cheaper version hence the high thread count bedding (northern nights offerings) that creases and needs copious ironing something i have never had to do in my life lol
i wish that when bhs did her bedding i bought it then as the quality would have been good and the prices affordable.

Latest posts

Back