Registered Shopper
I need to stop watching!
So far in the last week or so I have bought:
kipling tsv bag, in blue
silver tsv rose ring
yankee tsv, fruit candles
nails inc tsv
liz earle tsv(with a faulty tonic!)
Why do my favourite things always appear within a few days of each other!?
Does anyone else have this problem!? :cheeky:

Yes and constantly too.

I usually find that L'occitaine, SouthWestern Silver, YC, and any Silver TSV appear quite close to each other and it hurts my bank balance.

I find it happens to me quite often too! But I do have quiet spells as well. (just haven't had one for a while!) ;)

I talked myself out of that silver rose ring cos I've got small hands and stubby fingers and I like being able to bend my knuckles - is it gorgeous?

I find it happens to me quite often too! But I do have quiet spells as well. (just haven't had one for a while!) ;)

I talked myself out of that silver rose ring cos I've got small hands and stubby fingers and I like being able to bend my knuckles - is it gorgeous?

well I am happy with it! Its very light to wear,not heavy on the finger at all,I wore it last week when we went out,I had a few comments which were all positive!

Oh I'm really glad you like it! :) I thought it looked lovely - very modern and simple, but I knew if I liked it I'd want to keep it even if it was unsuitable for my hand / finger size :rolleyes: so I thought I'd better not order it in the first place! :eek:

the tsv prices dont justify me buying when i dont really need it and funds are tight. most of the times i now wait until i can really afford it as the introductory prices are usually only a couple of pounds dearer than the tsv price. sometimes if you wait they even give you easy pay which you dont get much with the tsv's now.
some items are available years later and the l'occitane kits my all time fave brands are normally around for several months i dont actually see the haste myself!

It is strange. I find that if I don't watch I don't buy anything. But put qvc on and they convince me that I must have this item????? Which I obviously didnt need!!

Then of course there is always you lot who can talk me into buying anything:lol:

It is strange. I find that if I don't watch I don't buy anything. But put qvc on and they convince me that I must have this item????? Which I obviously didnt need!!

Then of course there is always you lot who can talk me into buying anything:lol:

thats another problem Rosey!
I havent bought these things on a whim,err its just that they are all things I really like and want to try,for example the kipling bag was really a great price and such a nice colour I just had to have it!!! I am such a sucker I will have to have a bit more self control!!!:giggle:

I'm trying to resist today's TSV, as I've bought the Kipling, Liz Earle and Yankee TSV's in the last week. After seeing the colours on air, don't like the look of them anyway.

Last edited:
I'm trying to resist today's TSV, as I've bought the Kipling, Liz Earle and Yankee TSV's in the last week.

My suggestion is to not turn the tv on for the rest of the day otherwise you can be sure they will have convinced you thats is such a good bargain and you could not live without it!!!!

They are very good at their job!

I'm just the same - haven't watched for a while, watch again and order LE TSV + OTO + superskin + philosophy before that. I have already ordered the Nails Inc TSV and cancelled it, so have sat down and done my nails and looked over all my 50+ nail varnishes (mostly nails inc) to convince myself that I don't need it......but it looks so pretty

I'm just the same - haven't watched for a while, watch again and order LE TSV + OTO + superskin + philosophy before that. I have already ordered the Nails Inc TSV and cancelled it, so have sat down and done my nails and looked over all my 50+ nail varnishes (mostly nails inc) to convince myself that I don't need it......but it looks so pretty

bloomin eck Jan we could be twins we are so alike!!
I am the same,I gave in at 10 past 12 last night and ordered the tsv
husband says I am addicted!!:cheeky:

I'm trying to resist today's TSV, as I've bought the Kipling, Liz Earle and Yankee TSV's in the last week. After seeing the colours on air, don't like the look of them anyway.

I'm trying to resist the Nails Inc too but not putting the television on doesn't help as I've seen it on the internet via computer and iPhone.

I seem to have spending sprees with QVC. Trouble is my latest one has lasted about 6months. I have given myself a good talking to and after Honora and Elemis oh and the Keishi pearls show I'm stopping for a while. The longest I have gone without ordering from QVC is 12 months. So I can do it! I can! lol

bloomin eck Jan we could be twins we are so alike!!
I am the same,I gave in at 10 past 12 last night and ordered the tsv
husband says I am addicted!!:cheeky:

Ha ha - yep that's me feast or famine, but only with the beauty products, I can take or leave the jewellery, definately leave the fashion, although I can be swayed by a good gadget....steam cleaners anyone? or a piece of exercise equipment......2 pilates machines, a tony thingy gazelle, an ijoy, a mini trampoline, a cross trainer, I could go on....

Ha ha - yep that's me feast or famine, but only with the beauty products, I can take or leave the jewellery, definately leave the fashion, although I can be swayed by a good gadget....steam cleaners anyone? or a piece of exercise equipment......2 pilates machines, a tony thingy gazelle, an ijoy, a mini trampoline, a cross trainer, I could go on....

lol lol lol
its mainly beauty with me too oh and yankee candles!
got a few bits of lock and lock too
a few pieces of silver jewellery.............mmm I had better stop there I think....!

What's 'need' got to do with anything - it's all want, want want!! I see it, I want it, the things I need I usually don't want!!

I put my items on cheque hold and look back again in a few days to see if i still want it and by then i have forgotten the hard sell.

The OTO for the Elemis 10pm hour was up on st.com yesterday. I looked really liked, but went through my stock pile and said no way. They coming up to 10pm kept thinking it if was on easy pay I will buy. Thinking no way would it be on ep and a OTO. Switched over and damn if it wasn't on easy pay. It was like a sign from the gods to get it, of course I caved and bought. More items to squirrel away.

I'm trying to save money so the only thing I've bought recently was the One Time Only (or was it a Hot Pick??) during the A'kin hour - which was a bottle of Rosehip oil and a bottle of Cellular Radiance Serum (which I adore) for £19 + pp or there abouts.

Latest posts

Back