I Love Dale. Controversial I know!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mink

Registered Shopper
Just reflecting on his skillful handling of Michaela last night and now with Richard Jackson, he keeps him in check and I love the fact that he always mentions the cost of postage and packing. He also made sure that we the customer understood that those plants are only worth the money RJ says when they are well grown on. If they live that is, I have not had much luck with Thomson & Morgan.:hi:

I find Dale OK. He is nowhere near as annoying as smarmy Charlie in my opinion. I know there are quite a few on here that don't like him, but he doesn't make me cringe or want to throw something at the TV! I can even tolerate him presenting fashion or beauty hours.

Ooooooohhhhh! Now, ladies, please........ Oh ok then, I agree he handled her very well but I just can't stand his smirk and in jokes to the gallery, sorry.

I like Dale, imo he is a very competent presenter,he always looks well put together and knowledgeable about the products he presents....

Yeah, I like Dale too - and as others have said, really went up in my estimation after how he dealt with Michaela the other night. Seems like an OK guy, not up himself or anything!

Well heres on for you, my favourite presenters are Dale and Julia, and together they are great....and no, Im not trying to wind up everyone, I do actually mean it!

Dale's just about OK in my book. I do find the way he keeps saying "Yes..yes..yes" in a totally disinterested way when he's listening to a guest or Tcaller rather annoying.

He did keep me chuckling one day when he reassured everyone that "No zebras were actually harmed" to produce the patterned strap for a watch he was selling. Daft I know, but it doesn't take a lot to amuse me. :giggle:

I like Dale watched him with Danny from Or-paz and I must admit really enjoyed the show !!!! Love Or-paz and Dale seemed to really appreciate the work and the designs that have gone into the jewellery .

Last edited:
I like Dale too. Havn't watched too many shows with him of late, but in the early days of my QVC addiction, he sometimes had me in fits of laughter. I also think he's good when paired with Julia, who is one of the better presenters, IMO!

I don't mind him,much rather him than Craig or Charlie. He has a calm manner which is nice to watch.

Dale can be a bit smooth and smarmy at times but like Julia I feel he is very professional.I don't even mind Charlie but can't stand Julian ( head down---takes cover!!!)

Kathy keep posting I LOVE your Westie!!!

like dale to. not as barmy as paul lavers my favourite presenter ever, but funny and as mentioned relatively honest.

i don't mind Dale at all, he is quite laid back in comparison with some of them, makes a change from the ones who hyperventilate with faux excitement at every daft thing that they are selling.

voice of dissent here. Can't stand his smarmy presenting style, full of insincere smiles and patronising comments. Smug looks on his physog. Nice clothes and hair though. I should imagine he's good fun socially.

Linda xx

Latest posts

Back