I hope you've all put your order in for this cut price beauty product...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't wait to see how they are going to explain how this is worth £196.!!!!!
I don't care how luxurious or prestigious it is ,one things for sure it's not worth it.

Hell yeah, I bought 10 of 'em, 6 for me & the rest for pressies.........one each for the postman, neighbours, lady in the post office, random granny I met at the bus stop last week.........! :rock: :up2:

As you have all placed your orders, you will be relieved to know it is now limited in stock.:giggle:

Hell yeah, I bought 10 of 'em, 6 for me & the rest for pressies.........one each for the postman, neighbours, lady in the post office, random granny I met at the bus stop last week.........! :rock: :up2:

my sides are aching and the tears are streaming. random granny indeed.:clapping:

I hoped you had bought one for me too, kitten.:sad:

really wish I could get a link for the show where AY said whilst flogging her ultrasun product - "you never ever need an expensive day cream again.Just use a decent suncream of a good factor,every day,to stop wrinkles.Thats it.Period"

How can she ever say anything good again about a face cream?!

Thinking I might jump on the band wagon and order a load for stocking fillers. :smirk:

Thanks for spotting this bargain! :whew2: Didnt know what to get people now I do! Lol

really wish I could get a link for the show where AY said whilst flogging her ultrasun product - "you never ever need an expensive day cream again.Just use a decent suncream of a good factor,every day,to stop wrinkles.Thats it.Period"

So true...I remember seeing that as well.

I berate and chasitise myself for spending £19 once a year on a jar of A'kin moisturiser for myself, I see that as a luxury for me. Over £190 on a serum/moisturiser - I just think in the current climate we're in, they're taking the wee wee a bit:thinking2:

Please please, call her up during the show tonight and remind her about that.:grin::grin:

I was sent a bottle of Perricone toner/serum to test from the Beauty Bible last year and it absolutely stank.My DH said it reminded him of the local fish quay and I didn't notice any difference to my skin after using it.

I used to yearn to be able to use a brand like Perricone, but then I started learning about ingredients and now I no longer believe that any cream can do £196's worth of good to anybody's skin.

The hype still sucks me in a little bit, but my rational brain gives my "clicky finger" a stern talking to - and most of the time my money stays in the bank. :sun:

The Stockpile Challenge as part of the F.A.R.T.S. has been very illuminating as well. I have been finishing up all the products in my stash and very few of them have made it onto the "Repurchase once the stockpile is gone" List.

I used to Love Sisley's Sisleya Global Anti Ageing Cream which is priced similarly. but once I looked at the ingredients properly and saw that the main ones are Propylene Glycol and Glycerin, and there is nothing amazing in it to affect how skin works in the long term at all - it's all short term gratification while the stuff is actually on your face - I stopped being able to shell out that much cash and just feel like an idiot really. :eek:

Latest posts

Back