i have to admit, i am a bit bored of QVC - is this just a phase ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bored, bored, bored :mysmilie_476: :mysmilie_490: :yawn: We need new totty, new spiel, new merchandise, sophistication. Q is drab, stuck in its own rut and stale. Rested on its own laurels for far too long and is in dire need. I can only bear 5 mins. per hour, zilch if it is JF, DF, DF, JH, CB, RJ. Bring in Mary Portas to shake them out of their comfort zone coasting (auto-pilot) presentation style of delivery. Ordered PCMC and envelopes in three months! Speaks volumes.

Hello Snarly. Thanks for the welcome and it's great to read all the posts.

I quite like QVC and the presenters. Not Franks and Carmel Thomas obviously. It's so much better than IW. Most of the presenters there are so rough. I'm sure most of them have been on Jeremy Kyle at some point or another.

Oh, I dunno. Am hoping for some bloopers tomorrow. Scenery falling down. False fire alarms. Someone swearing on air. Smoke alarm sounding during a cooking sepment. Someone being sick on air. Presenter stuck in the lift. Gremlins in the computer. No communication between gallery and presenter. That'll do me.

Latest posts

Back