I have found the perfect blusher!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
I have tried so many blushers over the years and even more since joining this wonderful forum and now I can at last say I have found the perfect one!

It is the Bare Escentuals Glee ( not the soft focus version which is matte ).

I have been using the LG Pink Grapefruit and the BE Thistle but the Glee is imo by far the best, giving a natural looking glow. I think you can tell I love it!

:30:

Thanks for the info, I've been weeping and wailing about not being able to afford the Blush n Brighten, I was going to invade the Buy, Sell & Swap forum and scream at them to find me some in their overstocks, even used :32:

Though I do think that pressed is easier/quicker to use than powder.

clemenzina

i like glee it is quite a cool tone so suits most skin types. i like using it with warmth down the side of face then doing a bobbi brown pop on the cheeks with the glee.

My favourite is the one that was in the last Smashbox tsv - it looks scary in the pot but is just the right colour when you put it on.
:r2:

My favourite is the one that was in the last Smashbox tsv - it looks scary in the pot but is just the right colour when you put it on.
:r2:

I like that one too - and also the dual one they had in the previous TSV.

I like BE but it's sooo easy to go OTT with the blushers!

I have tried so many blushers over the years and even more since joining this wonderful forum and now I can at last say I have found the perfect one!

It is the Bare Escentuals Glee ( not the soft focus version which is matte ).

I have been using the LG Pink Grapefruit and the BE Thistle but the Glee is imo by far the best, giving a natural looking glow. I think you can tell I love it!

:30:

Glad you have found HG. I have bought three new blushers lately which I love but they are all different, one is peach which is Clementine by Bobbi Brown (again looks scarily bright but goes on as sheer cover), Cargo Montebello which is a lovely pink one a bit like Benefit Dandelion and LG BnB in Sunswept which a few people have commented on as giving me a glow.

Have still not tried anything by BE but am really smitten with LG so far.

I have a really simple blusher - Dolly Pink by Maybelline but it works really well on me. I am very pale so anything with too much colour and I look like Aunt Sally :D

I fancy trying the one that got good marks on a Sunday Times list recently and recommended for porcelain skin - Stila Petunia.

Roll on payday lol

I prefer creamy blushes rather than powder ones. You can blend it in and looks very natural. Powder looks so rapidly OTT and is difficult to correct when you overdo it
The best cream blushes are from Bobbi Brown, Smashbox skintints and Benetint (benefit)

I prefer creamy blushes rather than powder ones. You can blend it in and looks very natural. Powder looks so rapidly OTT and is difficult to correct when you overdo it
The best cream blushes are from Bobbi Brown, Smashbox skintints and Benetint (benefit)

Now Benetint did nothing for me at all. Couldn't apply it without it streaking and it didn't show up.

Was that irresistible Rosey? It is one of my favourites too

No it is 'famous' - it looks scary and I thought I would look like aunt sally but it is just the right colour for me. Some of the paler blushers don't show on my skin as it is quite olive. Some good recommendations on this thread though - may just have to try some more!!!

Latest posts

Back