I can't understand a ****** word ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
... Suarti says!

She's just started the hour with a bundle of random sounds and half words!

To be fair though her English is better than my Balinese. If there is such a language even.

... Suarti says!

She's just started the hour with a bundle of random sounds and half words!

To be fair though her English is better than my Balinese. If there is such a language even.

I found her difficult to understand this morning, glad I am not the only one.

Some of her stuff seems to have gone very expensive, a pendant just now £167+.

She is difficult to understand. They should have a fashion special today, put Suarti & Kim on together :giggle::giggle:

Put the models in the trendy Kim stuff, accessorised like Suarti now, rings on every finger, earrings etc, all topped off with a choice of the red cloche or Suarti's crown. Then get Glen in to tell us how we too can all look like a dog's dinner.

I can't understand a ****** word ...

She does my head in, I have given up watching....

Sometimes I can understand what she says and other times I just give up. Wonder if her language gets more mumbled when she is tied?

I just presumed Suarti had so much work done on her strange face (sack the surgeon love) that it was hard to speak :giggle:

Actually just listened to Kim in the Kim & Co hour and she was talking to a T caller, can only say I only got every third word from her as well:sweat:

I switched on last night when she was on with JF and thought ****** hell what a Croydon facelift! Her hair was pulled back so tight it must have hurt!

Nice jewellery but seems to have gone up an awful lot for what it is.

Most presenters dont actually try to engage Suarti in conversation, they just let her chirrup along for a bit " Welcome to Bali!" and then get back to the business end of the prez.

I only hope that Suarti treats her workers back in Bali well.

She seems happy enough but like you Burlz I hope the workers are well paid and looked after. Her stuff is mostly too ornate and twiddly for my liking but I like some of the simpler pieces. Have yet to buy anything though.

Thank God other people can't understand her either,thought it was just me,going a bit deaf in me dotage.
All I can understand is "Welcome to Bali" and "wearabre art".
Can someone please stop her dancing she looked as if she was wearing a long black nappy with her bum sticking out.
As for the prices they have doubled.

Latest posts

Back