I bought this today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its a great bag and you shuold enjoy it and forget about the price so make it c and d.

PS - Radley bags have to be the MOST boring bags in the world! whats with dogs and monkeys?!!

Its a great bag and you shuold enjoy it and forget about the price so make it c and d.

PS - Radley bags have to be the MOST boring bags in the world! whats with dogs and monkeys?!!

I'd never seen a Radley bag so I went and had a look and they're not my taste either. A bit too gimmicky for me.
One other thing....why do they keep saying we 'wear' bags, on QVC? It just doesn't sound right for some reason.

Btw, I'd keep the bag if I loved it and could afford it!

It arrived today

...and I've moved in.

Wow, it's fabulous and well worth the money. It looks immaculate and is perfectly made and finished. I think I may be keeping it. It even smells lovely...like leather, of course!

Yum yum, if you know what I mean.

...and I've moved in.

Wow, it's fabulous and well worth the money. It looks immaculate and is perfectly made and finished. I think I may be keeping it. It even smells lovely...like leather, of course!

Yum yum, if you know what I mean.

TE, if you can live in it it's well worth the money. Just enjoy it.

In answer to the question in your first post, I've had a bag addiction since I was about 5 years old so it's very unlikely I'll grow out of it some 55 years on!! I'm not even trying, I'm still buying and enjoying.

TE, if you can live in it it's well worth the money. Just enjoy it.

In answer to the question in your first post, I've had a bag addiction since I was about 5 years old so it's very unlikely I'll grow out of it some 55 years on!! I'm not even trying, I'm still buying and enjoying.

Tee hee, Topaz!

Good for you!

Haven't used that website. MrM usually buys my Radley bags from John Lewis however I last bought one from Cheshire Oaks. Am on the look out when I next go there for one of the Spring/Summer ones with the perforations.

John Lewis had a great selection in my local store:tongue2: I :envy: you the trip to Cheshire Oaks! Hope you find the one you want:hi:

One other thing....why do they keep saying we 'wear' bags, on QVC? It just doesn't sound right for some reason.

I wonder if it's because if they state "carry a bag" people might think might as well use a carrier bag instead! I'm sure Glen knows the answer.

Latest posts

Back