HTC Desire C Android Smartphone Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I need a new phone, is this a good one? I was debating whether to get one from Virgin . Please advice me. Where is Stratosbuddy gone? He usually has something to say on these offers......Stratooooooo

I have an HTC Desire HD. It's ok but battery life is absolute pants & it is rather temperamental. I regularly have to take the battery out and put back in so that it reboots itself as it often has the factory setting message when initially turned on.
Great for picture quality for shots & short videos, if it was a robust phone too that would be great but alas imo it isn't.

The HTC desire C should not be confused with the other HTC desires ie the S, the HD. The C is an inferior phone - seem to remember that the processor and the memory are not as good but then it is not as expensive as the other ones in the range. So as BB says shop around if you want it.

il go one further and admit to never having a mobile and never want one

Flip SCW have you never been tempted, they're so handy when you need to get in touch with people. Mine is
old fashioned compared to the ones available now, but i couldn't imagine being without it. Good for you though,
I must have spent thousands over the years using them :thinking:

I really must update my old Nokia phone and get into this century :thinking:

I did that this week Barbs with a state of the art Samsung from Tesco?

It takes/makes calls and text messages end of, small and neat - £15 :rock:

(Pay as You Go of course, about £10 a year for me!)

Last edited:
I have 2 mobiles - an iPhone 5 and a Blackberry Curve. Blackberry is for work calls (I'm self employed) and cheap to run. iPhone is also used for work: emails and diary function and also personal use. Feel like a drug dealer with 2 mobiles! Couldn't function without them as absolutely necessary when self employed and mobile. Just invested in a hands free kit today as the Blackberry rings constantly whilst driving and I get fed up with pulling over all the time.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Oddly, you're not the only pimp, er person like that! I've been carting around 2 phone for about three years! One BB for emails and one other for work purposes and two phones because reception is quite poor in my village. Quite funny when you redirect one to another without going to voicemail ;-) Quite a number of people at work keep two phones - one work and one personal.

To be honest, I can see why SCW doesn't need one as I'm finding them to be a bit dull these days other than for making calls out and about. Since tablets have come along I just find that the mobile is literally relegated to its primary purpose. Saying that, a mobile quite useful for the odd bit of surfing and checking prices whilst out and about. And trying to locate other people in large shopping areas!

Latest posts

Back