HP Touchscreen Laptop TSV 29/06/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Although I'm getting the images, no details available. Like the look of it, though. Glad I didn't get the previous HP tsv now. Do you know, SCW, if it has fingerprint technology, or any other info? Thanks - again. What would we do without you!

Louise i only give you excatly what i know so cant tell you any more than that, might be best to call cs and ask them as they will have much more details than me

HP 15.6" 15-b181sa Quad Core Touchscreen Laptop 8GB RAM, 1TB & 14mths Security

QVC Price £556.00
Todays Special Value Price £483.96

Thanks, SCW, looks good. Problems I'm having with QVC right now, though, I don't know whether I want to give them any more of my hard earned cash!

What a letdown. No optical drive which, for this price, I would expect. I still like burning my discs, and also having the ability to watch DVDs on my laptop. Also, I feel Danny is becoming pretty sloppy with his presentation: no mention of the battery life. Also, he didn't mention whether or not it had fingerprint recognition. I won't be going for this. Lack of the optical drive made my mind up.

Lack of an optical drive is going to be a feature in the next few years. Because of the increase in broadband speed, its cheaper to have it on a remote server and you stream the film to your laptop over wifi. I barely use mine these days as external storage is cheaper and faster (USB drives are ridiculously cheap and so is a backup drive) not to mention less prone to being scratched. But I do appreciate the occasional need for one.

I'd always suggest you copy the disk as an ISO to a hard drive and get an iso mounter software. That way you don't actually need to cart around disks. Doesn't take long either providing you have an optical drive somewhere and you can always convert to mp4 etc for viewing on other devices.

My broadband is still 1/2 mbs or even slower so streaming not an option, can't even use I player and a lot of YouTube keeps stopping to buffer

Latest posts

Back