Hp 12" screen laptop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

athena69

Registered Shopper
hey guys,

do any of you out there have any information on sundays tsv?

all i can find out is that it has a 12" touch screen interface.

hope you can help. :clapping:

The details are on the qvcuk website, under qvc gossip. It looks as if it will be quite expensive; the screen rotates.

I love my new Samsung NC20 :clapping:
Think that's why I'm always on here now :giggle:

:up2:

HP Touchsmart 12" 500GB HDD Touchscreen Laptop with 4GB RAM, Webcam & Software
Item Number: 561654
QVC Price £1266.00
Today's Special Value Price £1095.12
Availability In stock
UK P&P £9.95

Delve into the future of computer technology with this innovative HP TouchSmart Notebook. Boasting a touch-screen interface, you can flip through your entertainment collection with ease, and take notes easily with its swivel screen and digital stylus. Simply twist and fold the screen into slate mode and write away. It has 2.2GHz dual-core mobile processor, a 500GB hard drive and comes with a bumper software package and Ultralite carry bag. Three-year warranty included. Direct despatch: allow 10 - 14 working days for delivery. UK mainland only.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.561654

Seems a very expensive model to me. I got an HP 12inch laptop last year, on its first release, with a touchscreen and swivel screen for £699 - and it was top of its range for the time.

Anyone gone for one as a Teacher's present or perhaps a 'thank you' to a dear friend.......... or maybe both???????? :54:

Always a good idea to keep something in a drawer for that unexpected pressie.

We're off to spend a few days with some friends in Dorset next week - would you class it as a suitable gift? I'm almost ready to press the 'submit order' button but opinions would be appreciated..........:thinking2:

Well, if you're into "oneupmanship" it says a lot more than a candle - even a Yankee one :bow: But I'd put it in a Lindy Bowman (sp) gift box just to make it extra special.

Well, if you're into "oneupmanship" it says a lot more than a candle - even a Yankee one :bow: But I'd put it in a Lindy Bowman (sp) gift box just to make it extra special.

I was thinking more along the lines of a Morrisons Plastic Bag with maybe a few co-ordinating bows. Don't you think that's good enough???? :33:

At that price, I'd be expecting it to be already gift wrapped :cheeky: ! But then I am a Margot :grin:

Latest posts

Back