Howard Griffith

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Insufferably smug, hideously patronising, smarmy as a used car saleman, using scaremongering tactics to flog his cheap tat tablets. All the sincerity of a damp cabbage. Just plain objectionable at times. Have I missed anything? Rant over
Yes you missed the fact that he is Very Honest, he said so !

You serious? Hes clearly a better sales person than i thought if he has people beliving he actually cares lol and i really dont think u need to worry about Howard there are alot more people in this world with actual pressure in there jobs and Howard isnt one of them.

Tristar just wants to get into Howard's pants.

Lord only knows why.

Thanks Howard for ruining the cake making show today. you really do speak out ur a**. He really will go to any length to sell products.

He's so irritating with his england scotland ireland and wales stuff. He really should watch his shows back and see how pathetic and false he comes across.

ALL of these and every other channels' presenters are there to sell, nothing else. I truly believe after hearing far too much of them over the past 10+ years, that any of them would say anything, to sell anything. Loen, told the world about her mothers incontinence, below low, made me want to physically throw up, that she has that little respect for her mother. Trust me, I have to watch this sort of thing a lot, if I had a choice, I wouldnt urinate on any shopping telly presenter if they were on fire :)

Latest posts

Back