How they've changed over the years

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

thatu

Guest Shopper
Link thanks to autumn in the Marverine thread.

It struck me in the first ten minutes or so of this clip how the presenters have changed over the years. Claire has become more girlie the older she's got, Alison Young's voice is much higher and more strident, and DBF used to be much posher. I guess they've had the once-over from whatever image consultancy they have in Q-Towers, not for the best, either.

Has anyone else any more links from the past showing how presenters or guests have changed?

julia is still the same. they just seem more corporate specially debbie flint. sad to see steve whatley nice to see mr lavers. he was so funny back in the day..

What was Julian's surname?

I've been reading DF's semi autobiography / novel about a fictitious woman becoming a selly telly presenter (free on Kindle) and she mentions various Q presenter's names but thinly disguised, one was obviously Julian.

Any guesses who is the Silver Wolf lol?

To be fair, I am quite enjoying it, lots of insider info about Q etc.

What was Julian's surname?

I've been reading DF's semi autobiography / novel about a fictitious woman becoming a selly telly presenter (free on Kindle) and she mentions various Q presenter's names but thinly disguised, one was obviously Julian.

Any guesses who is the Silver Wolf lol?

To be fair, I am quite enjoying it, lots of insider info about Q etc.

Julian Ballantyne - I do miss him

She called him something like Julius Bannan in the book, can't quite remember the surname she used, and I don't want to read it all again to find out!

I remember JR. always wore a huge baggy blue jumper or a grey/blue baggy blouse. Julian Ballantyne was bottom of the pile for me I couldn't watch him and his voice got on my nerves in fact I think he was the first presenter that got me turning the sound off. Kara Triton with those bluddy dolls was another turn off.

Latest posts

Back