How old is Preloved Evey

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Because she looked tragic on Marla Wynn clearance bin show ! Bit surprising to see her still doing the ambassadorship stints, given her website is full of stuff for thousands ! Could have been the darkened eyebrows .....

I thought she looked odd too. Think she was wearing more make up than usual or it may have been she was wearing a bright coloured top rather than the neutral colours she normally wears. I turned off when her and Charlie were discussing jeans. He stated he never washes the pair he wears on air since he bought them a couple of years ago. They must be rank seeing it’s rumoured he goes commando🤢

I thought she looked odd too. Think she was wearing more make up than usual or it may have been she was wearing a bright coloured top rather than the neutral colours she normally wears. I turned off when her and Charlie were discussing jeans. He stated he never washes the pair he wears on air since he bought them a couple of years ago. They must be rank seeing it’s rumoured he goes commando🤢
I find him creepy

Because she looked tragic on Marla Wynn clearance bin show ! Bit surprising to see her still doing the ambassadorship stints, given her website is full of stuff for thousands ! Could have been the darkened eyebrows .....
She's in her mid-fifties? Lost weight on her face and black Groucho Marx eyebrows don't suit her. I saw her wearing a Vera Wang pj set. Maybe not designed as pj's but that's what they looked like. Very high priced California designer.

I find him creepy
Creepy and wearing smelly jeans!

According to this she’s 56. Though that may include the BS element.

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpeg
    IMG_0015.jpeg
    317.1 KB · Views: 0
I saw some of that hour and she definitely failed the neck test so I put her around 62-64. The last time I saw her with Charlie (many months ago) she went on and on about how she sleeps in the buff. Yesterday it was the jeans saga, both wholly inappropriate for selly telly chit chat. They both need a good talking to, especially her as she could find herself dropped pdq. She’s not a bad presenter but she needs to stop the unattractive digressions. Charlie of course will remain untouchable but he’s not a 64 year old female guest.

I’d put her in the mid 60s age bracket. The conversation about the jeans was totally inappropriate and I turned to another channel. I quite like Evey but Charlie gives me the creeps. That really was airing your dirty washing in public

I saw some of that hour and she definitely failed the neck test so I put her around 62-64. The last time I saw her with Charlie (many months ago) she went on and on about how she sleeps in the buff. Yesterday it was the jeans saga, both wholly inappropriate for selly telly chit chat. They both need a good talking to, especially her as she could find herself dropped pdq. She’s not a bad presenter but she needs to stop the unattractive digressions. Charlie of course will remain untouchable but he’s not a 64 year old female guest.
Julia used to tell us that she wore no nightclothes. Too much information.

Oh no yuck, he didn't say that?! That is gross, I stopped being able to watch a whole show with him a while ago, Mr 'loving it' Brook with the soft, creepy voice, now I've got a vision I don't want in my head, thank you for that! 😆

Latest posts

Back