How old is Charlie Brook?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
How old is Charlie Brook? I reckon he is about 40 or more. My friend think he is younger. Also I wonder how old Julian Ballantyne and Calire Sutton are. I think most presenters on QVC are around 50 or so.

I thought he was much older than that. he wears far too much make up, makes him look older I think.

Ah so I was right about Charlie. Claire Sutton I thought was older though. She ought to start wearing mint sauce hahahaha!

Quite possibly. I wonder if he has had any fun with the female cervical device I hear he presented awhile ago. He looks like he is around 48 or 50. Claire Sutton the same. Does not say much for their skincare lines. I know the one Charlie has said he uses and it begins with the letter E, I wont say anymore than that! But no, think with Charlies its all that cakey make up. I know they have to wear it on tv but Dale and even Craig look as if they are not wearing anything but with Charlie, talk about poreless flawless!!

I really thought Claire looks ok for her age, and I thought charlie did too, can not stand him presenting, but I thought he looked ok

Charlie is definitely 40 cause he commented that he had celebrated it whilst on holiday last year. Not sure of Claire's age but I think she is similar to me, I am 44 and I'm sure she had her oldest child the same time that I had my daughter, my hair has gone grey through hormones so that is where the similarity ends!! lol, I love Claires hair.

How old is Charlie Brook? I reckon he is about 40 or more. My friend think he is younger. Also I wonder how old Julian Ballantyne and Calire Sutton are. I think most presenters on QVC are around 50 or so.

To answer your question Julius, Julian is 48 he mentioned this about a couple of months ago when I was just channel hopping and happened to catch a glimpse of Q.:wink:

clare sutton is 45 according to wiccki .. well so much for the premiem skincare .. i feel good knowing i am 48 this year & look half decent for an old gal who uses quid stuff:grin:

Latest posts

Back