How Much??????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The BA made a song and dance about how you can put garlic mayo in them then, when it runs out, swap it for something like shampoo. After using the spill-stop lids from the recent TSV I'd challenge her claim that their silicone doesn't hold smells or stains. I wish I'd bought a darker set!

"OMG that's a product that we all need" said nobody ever! Love the bit about no waste...so you're going to dispense your (95p bottle of ) ketchup/mayo from the perfectly servicable bottle it comes in, into a container that costs nearly £30? And don't tell me you'll manage to completely empty the original bottle into the container - because you won't! It's great for the environment?..Er how? If you're still buying the plastic bottles to decant into that unecessary contraption. And what's even more great about it is that you can't blinking see what's in the bottle..let alone how much you've got left! Silly woman suggested you bought more than one set...fgs folks if you do make sure you buy the same colour otherwise the p&p will be more. Crazy in the extreme. Also loved the way she said you'll use less..did you see how many times she squirted the washing up liquid onto the sponge? What a load of crap!!!!

"OMG that's a product that we all need" said nobody ever! Love the bit about no waste...so you're going to dispense your (95p bottle of ) ketchup/mayo from the perfectly servicable bottle it comes in, into a container that costs nearly £30? And don't tell me you'll manage to completely empty the original bottle into the container - because you won't! It's great for the environment?..Er how? If you're still buying the plastic bottles to decant into that unecessary contraption. And what's even more great about it is that you can't blinking see what's in the bottle..let alone how much you've got left! Silly woman suggested you bought more than one set...fgs folks if you do make sure you buy the same colour otherwise the p&p will be more. Crazy in the extreme. Also loved the way she said you'll use less..did you see how many times she squirted the washing up liquid onto the sponge? What a load of crap!!!!
She was probably thinking of us gifting them 🤭

Latest posts

Back