how much can a size be out to get p&p refund?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I suppose we all have our favourites and personally I like julia's presentation style most of the time! With some exceptions (B&W!), she does try and keep to describing the products she is selling without going too overboard - I have even known her say she didnt like things that much, or rather "this is not really to my taste".

She's certainly not my least favourite by a mile. Its only with clothes i have the issue and b&w of course.

She's certainly not my least favourite by a mile. Its only with clothes i have the issue and b&w of course.
Yes, just why do the presenters fawn over Simon Wilson, its quite sickening and its as if they think he's royalty or something. I dont get it! Sorry, going off thread here, oops.

Yes, just why do the presenters fawn over Simon Wilson, its quite sickening and its as if they think he's royalty or something. I dont get it! Sorry, going off thread here, oops.

I don't get it either. They do it with both the Lulus as well. I feel embarrassed for them.

Tiana B are odd sizes. I always order a 12 in everything and it usually fits but the Tiana B size 12 hung on me like a sack.

I had a steam mop that was a pile of claptrap and QVC sent a courier to pick it up when I complained - they suggested it in fact, I didn't even have to ask.

CC
I also order 12 always...!!!

Latest posts

Back