How many of us are wearing our Slankets tonight?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another pink/leopard here, been in use all week whilst working on computer. I've had to succumb to start wearing fingerless gloves/wrist warmers as well!

I want a Zebra Slanket like Silverstar's, sounds very snazzy!

I'm wearing my oselot fleece outsize dressing gown over my day clothes. Also wearing a woollen crochet hat as on my own at home tday. I look a bit like ena sharples from corrie.

Nice look... I'm picturing it :nod::mysmilie_462:at least you will be warm and toastie

I am looking very fetching in my fuchsia pink onsie from Dunelm, velvet covered hot water bottle from Boots and blue slanket from Q. Have made some lovely leek and potato soup in the slow cooker and am going to read all afternoon, very cosy and loving having an excuse not to budge off the sofa.

I am looking very fetching in my fuchsia pink onsie from Dunelm, velvet covered hot water bottle from Boots and blue slanket from Q. Have made some lovely leek and potato soup in the slow cooker and am going to read all afternoon, very cosy and loving having an excuse not to budge off the sofa.

PM me your address SS, I'll bring my slanket, please tell me I've not missed the soup!!

Trying to keep busy and not slump until the evening so I haven't tried mine out yet. I have the purple/ lilac one. They are really hard to fold neatly. Any tips please?

Oh, that's easy!
21 has got it off to a fine art. You just roll it up in a big mess. If you are accused of being messy, you just shove it under the bed or drop it behind the sofa

Trying to keep busy and not slump until the evening so I haven't tried mine out yet. I have the purple/ lilac one. They are really hard to fold neatly. Any tips please?

Oh, that's easy!
21 has got it off to a fine art. You just roll it up in a big mess. If you are accused of being messy, you just shove it under the bed or drop it behind the sofa

they aren't easy are they! I fold mine lengthwise, sleeves inside, then lengthwise again, then sort of fold/roll it to a manageable size - it lives in the bedroom mainly so goes in the wardrobe or sits on the ottoman ready for bedtime!

I will be round in half an hour with my pink polka dot slanket. If BusyMum nicks all the soup - its war!

At the ready ...

My Slanket was in the LaundryBag. Immediately the power came back on, I washed it. Am lying on couch waiting for B&W 1953 film to start in 20 minutes. Not really sick, half-a-bubble-off-level, with swollen neck glands. Swaddled from toes to top o' ears. Moral of story - always have Slanket At The Ready! SlanketSwathedSnarly

I will be round in half an hour with my pink polka dot slanket. If BusyMum nicks all the soup - its war!

ayup..! no more now thank you, I'll make that four bottles and hope SS has made enough soup! Any baguettes anyone??

PS nothing yet from Miss Sequin..reckon she's keeping it all for herself!

I think she is fitting extra bolts to the door and will leave us standing there at the front door in our slankets.

I have just bought a crusty bloomer in Tesco.

Latest posts

Back