How many of us are wearing our Slankets tonight?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lilac/dark purple reversible also from Nov 2011 TSV! I keep it on the sofa and when I'm in work and not using it my cat crawls inside it!

Although I initially thought they were an odd concept and started a thread about them some time ago, I caved in and bought one .......... just incase. It's still upstairs in its wrapping at the moment because I've not felt cold, but I know where it is if I ever have a power cut or if my heating breaks down. Mine was the purple/pink one from the TSV too.

Been wearing mine since I got it for christmas. Rasberry pink with white polka dots and a pouch for my feet. It's heaven.

Oh Toril you must be very warm blooded

I reckon I must be because, even in this cold weather, I've only got a 4.5 tog duvet on my bed. I do put a thick cardigan on though when I'm at home sitting still because I'm working on the computer, until the heating comes on.

Pink one with white polka dots here too. I had bought one from Primark and a JML one a couple of years ago. There is no comparison at all with the Slanket. I love it and the two men of the house are barred from it. I have told them if they get cold, the cheaper ones are in the airing cupboard!

Central heating is cranked up to what the Muppet Swedish chief would say is - "hotsy totsy".
I don't do cold. Meg thinks she's in Australia.
I've also got two sheepskin/ suede throws, one on each arm of the sofa on standby for when I feel a PM nap coming on.

I bought the fuchsia pink/ leopard skin slanket for 21. She loves it when she's away from home.

No i don't do slankets. I have a lilac NN smallish light duvet that i keep over me when cold, but my DS and DD love theirs.

Not my style :)

Leopard print. Wearing it whilst doing my online tax return

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back