How many more sleeps until the music stops?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't mind the Christmas jingle as much as that ****** old info clip with Will in his mismatched clothes talking about their "new" Hermes return service. His hammy acting with the cartoon phone is ghastly. We seem to have had it about every 10 minutes for the past couple of years....

Don't wish it away too quickly though, I'm only just starting to enjoy seeing my screen minus Richard ****** Jackson. Hours and hours of the boring shows, 14 hours of it at a time on occasion.

And the obvious New Year New You crap. Fitness devices and pilates tables from January onwards. It's all so predictable and boring.

Don't wish it away too quickly though, I'm only just starting to enjoy seeing my screen minus Richard ****** Jackson. Hours and hours of the boring shows, 14 hours of it at a time on occasion.

And the obvious New Year New You crap. Fitness devices and pilates tables from January onwards. It's all so predictable and boring.

Oh no, now I feel depressed.

I don't mind the Christmas jingle as much as that ****** old info clip with Will in his mismatched clothes talking about their "new" Hermes return service. His hammy acting with the cartoon phone is ghastly. We seem to have had it about every 10 minutes for the past couple of years....

Funnily enough, my dog seems to have taken exception to that, too. It's the bit where the parcel sprouts legs and runs along that gets him going, barks at it every time! :grin: :mysmilie_7:

I'm a bit of a Christmas Junkie. The problem is we've had QVC at it since July.
Today we went to the Christmas market which was busy but a nice vibe. Then did some shopping and boy there are bargains out there..... Now home feeling good tree lights on, wine in hand and a cozy night. It's cold in Edinburgh but it is December!

No QVC as I don't want the TSV....or do I?

My hubby & I am coming up to Edinburgh tomorrow for a few days to escape the chaos of Christmas! So nice to chill out in Edinburgh & walk around the Christmas markets with a mug of mulled wine & a walk up to Carlton Hill & the Castle! I think hubby likes it as it as it gives him a break from QVC being on all the time lol.

Whatever music Q uses at Christmas it becomes irritating because of their overkill.Last years was dreadful.
I switch over when the music is going onto the long version,just can't take it. I'm starting to hate the singers voice.

I totally agree! Does anyone remember that AWFUL music they continually played during Beauty Day a while back? It sounded like an opera singer being strangled!!? I seriously couldn't believe they chose it, I can't imagine anyone liking it. It was excruciating & a bit like nails down a blackboard!!

Latest posts

Back