How Does That Work Then?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Catherine has just said with the lunchtime special Tiana B dress, QVC fashion is try before you buy!

Sorry love, perhaps you have but I've not tried a single item from QVC

BEFORE PAYING FOR IT! :devil:

what a load of old tosh.In my experience, my card is usually debited and the item arrives about a week later! If it has to go back, refunds take forever. Her mouth runs away with her sometimes and she doesn't think before she opens it

She's on now doing the Beauty Treats Hour, spouting the usual garbage.
I've come in here (the study) to take a break from her. I find her so insincere.

They keep pushing the benefits of the MBG but don't mention that you are "allowed" a certain number of returns relevant to the number of orders.

CHuntley has clearly forgotten the p&p too

I've always thought QVC should send out free samples of perfumes, beauty products etc as most department stores have samples that they give away...why not them? I'd never buy a perfume online without knowing how it smells on my skin.

I think they do this in the States, QVC US run promotions where they send out samples of related products with a purchase. Mostly they're in the business of tempting people to order in order to test and bank on a high proportion of buyers who should return the item being too apathetic to bother.

Jude xx

I think they do this in the States, QVC US run promotions where they send out samples of related products with a purchase. Mostly they're in the business of tempting people to order in order to test and bank on a high proportion of buyers who should return the item being too apathetic to bother.

Jude xx

Also too penny has now dropped with Bags.

With sites such as this informing us about the letter, could in turn put some fear of returning items.
Putting pressure on certain buyers to keep some items to avoid being struck off.

Crafty QVC!

:thinking:

Latest posts

Back