How "daft" do they think we are ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scampdog

Registered Shopper
have just had a look at the web site and seen 695769 a Diamonique Veronese bangle selling for £180 !!!!!!!!!!!!!, do they realise it is silver ?, or am I missing something :thinking2:

Totally and utterly agree with you Scampdog! QVC should remember they are QVC, not Astley Clarke...

Is diamonique a QVC brand? I never buy it but have noticed how expensive it is in comparison to semi precious stones!

Is diamonique a QVC brand? I never buy it but have noticed how expensive it is in comparison to semi precious stones!

It is QVC's own CZ, they claim it is superior to any other. To be fair it is good but I don't own any other CZ to compare to.

I saw that on the television and to be fair it did look much nicer than it does on the website. I suppose it depends how much silver is used in it as to whether it's worth the money or not. However I wouldn't expect them to sell masses of them!

I have a silver bracelet that has a single pearl held in a lily shape at both ends of the bracelet. It's very similar in shape/style to the veronese. It was about £150 about 4 years ago in a small jewellery shop in the Lakes. No diamonds/diamonique though!

There's something about bracelets: always so expensive (if you want 18ct yellow gold and diamonds, like me!!) - bane of my life: I end up going for veronese, but not at £180!

I love gold but usually have to settle for Veronese which is always such a good copy. I must admit that I tend to check the clearance selection and like to get a bargain - I must look out for this one if it gets to clearance!!!:wink2::wink2:

I saw that, thought it looked lovely but way out of my price range, I have had some great bargains from the clearance, got a silver and aquamarine bracelet a few weeks ago which was £25 instead of over £50, ok it wasn't the most fab aquamarine but lots of siver and very good quality

Latest posts

Back