ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is set of 60 Huggable Hangers

20 Suit Hangers
20 Shirt Hangers
8 Shoulder Shapers
6 Trouser/Skirt Clips
6 Cascaders

Colour choice of Grey, Blush, White, Teal and Merlot.

Attachments

• Hanger TSV 1.jpg
    Hanger TSV 1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Hanger TSV 2.jpg
    Hanger TSV 2.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Hanger TSV 3.jpg
    Hanger TSV 3.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Hanger TSV 4.jpg
    Hanger TSV 4.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 96
  • Hanger TSV 5.jpg
    Hanger TSV 5.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 86
Wasn't there a lady used to do these a lot, Adrienne maybe? I had some from Asda, they do keep your clothes on the hangers.

CC

Huggable Hangers 60 Piece Ultimate Wardrobe Organiser Set
Item Number: 809919
QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £27.98
P&P £3.95

The 60-piece Ultimate Wardrobe Organiser set comprises 40 Huggable Hangers including suit and shirt designs with super-slim profiles and a plush, velvety finish that's perfect for soft, delicate fabrics, plus eight shoulder shapers, six Trouser/Skirt Clips and six Cascading Hooks that allow you to maximise space in your wardrobe. Sturdy enough for heavy coats and jumpers, these versatile hangers will revolutionise how you organise your clothing collection and give you more room for a whole new look.

Tight for space? These ultra-slim hangers are less than 1cm thick, making them perfect for creating extra room in your wardrobe that can be taken up by larger bulky hangers, plus you can use the clips and Cascading Hooks to maximise your space even more by hanging clothes vertically. This great set also gives you the ability to organise your wardrobe into ready-to-wear outfits and hang scarves and ties with your coats and shirts. This can only mean one thing - you now have space for new clothes!

Great design - their long brass hooks are perfect for hanging tops, dresses and even coats on, as the collars won’t get caught, plus their gentle curves and Shoulder Shapers are designed to help preserve the shape of your clothing, so you can say goodbye to annoying shoulder bumps. The colour-fast flocked finish allows you to hang wet garments on too, without having to worry about colours running.

Non-slip - the plush, velvety finish allows your clothes to stay put as it grips to even the softest, most delicate fabrics. The slim hangers are perfect for travel too as they don’t take up much room and can go right from your wardrobe to your suitcase without anything falling off.

Take your pick - choose from five stylish colours and create a chic, tidy wardrobe. They’re available in classic White and Grey or why not try Merlot, Blush or Teal for a subtle pop of colour.

Colour options:

• Grey
  • Blush
  • White
  • Teal
  • Merlot

Contains:

• 20 x Suit Huggable Hangers (w x d x h): 44.5cm x 0.6cm x 24.4cm (17.5" x 0.2" x 9")
  • 20 x Shirt Huggable Hangers (w x d x h): 42.2cm x 0.6cm x 24.4cm (16.6" x 0.2" x 9")
  • 8 x Shoulder Shapers
  • 6 x Trouser/Skirt Clips
  • 6 x Cascading Hooks

All measurements are approximate

The day I'm so boring that I leap to the TV and think coathangers are a special value offer is the day I wear tartan slippers with pom poms on and put curlers in my hair. If they are going to do a home thing, why not do a lovely big vase or something with a secret door in the back to hide your gin bottle from the other half/social worker/vicar.

That was a joke by the way. I rarely drink gin 🤪

CC

I bought a set of these years back when they first came out and I was really happy with them, then when the idea caught on, you could buy them everywhere for a fraction of the price. When I wanted to top up I decided to go down the cheap route, and I'll be honest some of the cheapies I've bought have been better because they've incorporated all the little elements in one hanger. Each hanger has a trouser bar, notches for hanging loops and thin straps, and a slot in which to hang a tie or a scarf, so need need for all these extra clips and hanging bits, that will end up getting lost or cluttering up the drawers, or indeed having hangers in the set that are only good for one type of garment. Despite this tsv looking quite good on the surface, you'd definitely be able to get a bigger, more useful set from Amazon for a lot cheaper!

The day I'm so boring that I leap to the TV and think coathangers are a special value offer is the day I wear tartan slippers with pom poms on and put curlers in my hair. If they are going to do a home thing, why not do a lovely big vase or something with a secret door in the back to hide your gin bottle from the other half/social worker/vicar.

That was a joke by the way. I rarely drink gin 🤪

CC
I’m doing a dry January too. Added to which we may be facing even tougher lockdowns. No face to face social contact & no visitors to my house is what I have been doing since October, apart from a few hours with a couple of friends on Christmas Day. I am all for those continuing with their support bubbles for physical, medical and mental health issues but does that include friends meeting up for a drink and chat when they could do that on the phone?

Just been watching Govt press conference. It seems they want us to stick to the existing rules, and avoid tightening the rules right now. Also no plan to get rid of support bubbles or childcare bubbles.
I have started making more use of facetime and skype rather than the phone, as you see who you are chatting to.
If you are able to use video call features on smart devices, it can be a really good way to meet up and have a natter.

If someone is reliant on meeting up with a friend for a chat and a drink and are seriously worried if this is not allowed to continue and how they will cope then I would think that is the point when further support is needed.

Latest posts

Back