Hooray! It's a Quacker Factory TSV tonight!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Starlight

Registered Shopper
Can't wait! :signeek:

Hope it's as funny as the last one so we can all have a good laugh :manic:

It's Julia presenting too and she obviously HATES it when that damn woman starts blowing that duck thing and shouting 'quack quack' - you can see her physically cringing, sat there in some hideous outfit, poor Julia :redface:

An early night for me tonite so i will miss the launch!

Just have to hope that that they don't sell out before I get a chance to have a looksee:4:

If i'm awake i will have to watch for the amusement of JR face when she does that lol

Quack! Quack! :1:

Spotted a QF item in Last Clicks if anyone's interested:

Item Number 132-422 Set of 2 Sparkle Sequin T-Shirts @ £10.00 (+ £3.95) instead of £26.50.

Worth a look if you're a fan..........:3:

You do know you just wasted an entire two minutes of your life typing that don't you BusyLizzie? lol
Honestly, would anyone stay more than 3 seconds in a shop if the assistant sat there randomly honking at them? :25:

You do know you just wasted an entire two minutes of your life typing that don't you BusyLizzie? lol
Honestly, would anyone stay more than 3 seconds in a shop if the assistant sat there randomly honking at them? :25:

Let's be positive here.....my time may not have been wasted because they just (only just mind you!) might appeal to some of our members and I do like to help them out occasionally!!! :54:

You're so right BusyLizzie, my bad! *goes to sit in the 'selfish, uncaring & thoughtless' corner!* :15:

honk honk! quack quack! :30:

At least they have the right size for their plus size model which makes a change!! I bet all the plus size models drawn straws to see who is unfortunate enough to have to model QVC's dodgy "fashion" for the larger lady. Grim & Co is coming again soon so be prepared for some poor woman to be squeezed into some garish outfit which is bound to make her look like a sausage about to burst!

Talk about 'mutton dressed as lamb'...Quacker Factory designs are more suited to badly dressed 0 to 6 year old girls. At the risk of offending...if you like these designs maybe there is something in you that has never grown up and I find that deeply disturbing in grown women. A psychologist would have a field day.

I must own up to owning a few of their less blingy pieces but from what I've seen today then yikes what the heck is going on?? The stuff is like and explosion in a sequin factory. What's with flamingoes on everything and as for the set with the frogs on - come on you HAVE to be joking!!!

Talk about 'mutton dressed as lamb'...Quacker Factory designs are more suited to badly dressed 0 to 6 year old girls. At the risk of offending...if you like these designs maybe there is something in you that has never grown up and I find that deeply disturbing in grown women. A psychologist would have a field day.

Totally agree my daughter had one when she was about five only difference was the Barbie tag on the inside but on saying that it's not there worst piece.

Is it me? Or does anyone else think all the flowery embroidery would be better placed on granny bed jackets.....and did you see the jean jacket with the fluffy poodles on for
£74+.....just think what a nice jacket you could get on the high street for that money. Also 2 callers wanted 4XL sequins and all!!!!

At least they have the right size for their plus size model which makes a change!! I bet all the plus size models drawn straws to see who is unfortunate enough to have to model QVC's dodgy "fashion" for the larger lady. Grim & Co is coming again soon so be prepared for some poor woman to be squeezed into some garish outfit which is bound to make her look like a sausage about to burst!

Kim & Co
Monday 23rd March
16:00 and 21:00 :54:

Is it me? Or does anyone else think all the flowery embroidery would be better placed on granny bed jackets.....and did you see the jean jacket with the fluffy poodles on for
£74+.....just think what a nice jacket you could get on the high street for that money. Also 2 callers wanted 4XL sequins and all!!!!

that was me :13: and my friend.

Latest posts

Back