Honora TSV 4/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know what this is going to be, please?

Sorry if there's already a thread, can't find it.

I was wondering this Breeze, couldn't find a thread and was surprised! Have seen presenters wearing a necklace recently - Kathy a black one, CH a white one and thought I glimpsed a multi one on someone but could be imagining it!

I was wondering this Breeze, couldn't find a thread and was surprised! Have seen presenters wearing a necklace recently - Kathy a black one, CH a white one and thought I glimpsed a multi one on someone but could be imagining it!
Yes, I thought that, they have all been wearing pearls around their neck for a while now. Yes I did see someone, cant think who, wearing a multi one that caught my eye!:happy:

It is a necklace, DF and others have been wearing it recently!

Oh well. My credit card won't be worried. I have one Honora necklace and although its lovely that's enough for me.

Yes, I'd noticed a necklace & wondered if it could be that. It was DF I saw in a multi coloured one.

I shan't be tempted if that's it as I've already got quite a few Honora necklaces. :blush:

Thanks SCW - I like the look of both the merlot and grape colours but not together!

MORE sodding ring pearls!
Why oh why do the not do another set of earrings in the new colours (without repeats in them)?

Charlie and Ol' Lizard Chops......

........talking over each other for the launch of yet another Honora tsv.:down: Charlie going all wide-eyed and gesticulating as he trots out the superlatives for what looks like a necklace cobbled together from left-over pearls. :talking: Deadly dull.

Charlie is so boring to watch. Last nights tsv launch was very dull. I didnt need a sleeper last night them two bores sent me to sleep.

Just tried searching the website for other items in the merlot or grape colours - new to me - and not only did I find nothing, contrary to SCW's helpful list of Honora premieres, but I see that Q have stopped putting the pearl sizes in a lot of the descriptions. That's enormously helpful.

........talking over each other for the launch of yet another Honora tsv.:down: Charlie going all wide-eyed and gesticulating as he trots out the superlatives for what looks like a necklace cobbled together from left-over pearls. :talking: Deadly dull.

Frank gives me the creeps. I half expect a fork tongue to flick out of his mouth. Those pulled back eyes! My god talk about Joan rivers having work done, this old codger is clearly no stranger to the cosmetic surgeons office either.

Frank gives me the creeps. I half expect a fork tongue to flick out of his mouth. Those pulled back eyes! My god talk about Joan rivers having work done, this old codger is clearly no stranger to the cosmetic surgeons office either.
I thought he looked like he'd had a bit more work done last night, he looked different, and those pearls are boring, even if he did get them cheap :yawn:

These shows are so so boring. How much more can be said about pearls. Ralph looks more peculiar, yes. No doubt more Honora all evening and probably tommorrow, I begining to dread his visits

Who's Frank?

Nearly bought the plum last night on impulse as quite like the colours, but didnt in the end.

Latest posts

Back