Honora TSV 12/8/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the colour of the beads but the pearls are all different shades and sizes. Some of the pearls appear to be nearly the same colour as the beads, others are a lilac shade, a couple of mine have yellow spots, which I'm not keen on. There is only 1 which could be even remotely classed as plain white.
To be honest, the pearls do not stand out against the beads, as they are only very slightly bigger than the beads. Maybe in good daylight it will be more noticeable.

Hope yours arrives soon and you feel immediately if it is a keeper or not as I hate it when I dither as I tend to keep it and regret it later!

That's the worst thing. I've done that too & regretted not sending things back.

Well the other item I ordered from clearance arrived today and is much nicer BUT it arrived damaged. I'm going to see if I can get a replacement for the damaged item but think the TSV will go back regardless.

Mine arrived today. I've decided to return it. The pearls are much smaller than the ones on the demonstrations, all very much the same colour as the beads & very mid-shapen. I knew they would be random shapes, not round, but some of them are really quite ugly with lumps on the side like growths. I have no lilac ones in mine, all shades of beige. It doesn't look worth £70 at all, more like something from Primark, really disappointed as Honora are usually so much better.
That's a shame about your nicer clearance item being damaged. I hope you can get a replacement.

Latest posts

Back