Honora premiers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks SCW - I hope the amethyst set comes into stock this week and if so, I will get them. I love the rose colour, but I have to exercise a little restraint now and again, just to prove to myself that I am not a total pearl junkie! Who am I trying to kid......

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

i doubt they will be in for the shows this week they might be in for next time though itsl ike the other colours that are missing they seem to come in at a later date

Thanks SCW! Was having a look on QVCUS for colours. Would love it if QVCUK got
J140467, a set of 3 studs in a choice of lavender, teal and rose or black, white, gold. On as a Try Me at $29.55. What do you think are our chances?

well we might get it

You.... a pearl junkie ? NEVER :giggle:

I've just had a look at these Concordia

, they are gorgeous !

they do look nice

You.... a pearl junkie ? NEVER :giggle:

Hi Sue,
Thanks for the support, but I suspect you were perhaps speaking a little ironically.....
I have ordered the multi hoop earrings in kiwi to go with my double strand floating pearl necklace from Ralph's last visit. I saw some double hoops on QVCUS at about the right price, so I am hoping they are the same ones.

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

ohh if they are the same they will be lovely

My shades of purple drop earrings arrived today and they are gorgeous.
They match up really well with the necklace (item no. 693645).

Need to keep checking for a ring and bracelets to match now !

Me too!

Hi :wave2: Sue,

Mine came yesterday and I agree they are lovely and now I need the matching ring and bracelets too!

Got my amethyst ring!

Hi :hi: Sue,
I have just ordered 683078 in amethyst - it is a 10 - 10.5mm solitaire pearl on a plain silver band. Still no sign of amethyst bracelets though.

:wave2::wave2::wave2:

I have just ordered 683078 in amethyst - it is a 10 - 10.5mm solitaire pearl on a plain silver band. Still no sign of amethyst bracelets though.

:wave2::wave2::wave2:

did you miss this one plint

Honora CFW Pearl & Leather Coil Bracelet Sterling Silver
Item Number: 694944
QVC Price £34.75
Introductory Price £31.48
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

available in AMETHYST, KIWI AND SKY BLUE

Honora CFW Pearl Shades Cluster Ring Sterling Silver
Item Number: 694945
QVC Price £48.50
Availability Some choices not in stock
UK P&P £3.95

The lustrous beauty of pearls is revealed in this wonderful cluster ring from Honora. The ring is crafted from hallmarked sterling silver set with a cluster of nine to ten cultured freshwater pearls. The head of the ring measures approximately 21mm (0.8") in diameter while the shank is about 2mm (0.08") in width.

available in SHADES OF PURPLE

should have SHADES OF GREENS but its showing as sold out right now

Honora CFW Pearl & Aquamarine 92cm Necklace Sterling Silver
Item Number: 694950
QVC Price £117.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.694950

love aquamarine! i hope they upload a piccie soon. very frustrating! lol

oh, thanks for this SCW! I hope they bring it over here because there is loads of aquamarine! lol

I saw it!

did you miss this one plint

Honora CFW Pearl & Leather Coil Bracelet Sterling Silver
Item Number: 694944
QVC Price £34.75
Introductory Price £31.48
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

available in AMETHYST, KIWI AND SKY BLUE

Hi,
I did see it on your list SCW, but I want to see what it is like before I decide. I think I would prefer a set of stretch bracelets, but we shall see.

:talking::talking::talking:

So many decisions!

Hi :wave2: SCW,
Yes, but it would have to be bigger, as I think the one on your link is a child's bracelet. To be honest, I would prefer that style in pink to match the Breast Cancer Care necklace I got a couple of years ago in braided pink leather and white rondel pearls. I shall have to wait until there's a picture on the website or it goes to air on Sunday before I decide.

:talking::talking::talking:

Honora CFW Pearl Shades Cluster Ring Sterling Silver
Item Number: 694945
QVC Price £48.50
Availability Some choices not in stock
UK P&P £3.95

The lustrous beauty of pearls is revealed in this wonderful cluster ring from Honora. The ring is crafted from hallmarked sterling silver set with a cluster of nine to ten cultured freshwater pearls. The head of the ring measures approximately 21mm (0.8") in diameter while the shank is about 2mm (0.08") in width.

available in SHADES OF PURPLE

should have SHADES OF GREENS but its showing as sold out right now

I'm wondering if this is the ring ........

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...ltured-Cultured-Freshwater-Pearl-Cluster-Ring

Probably

Hi :wave2: Sue,

I think that could well be the ring in question. I have already decided on the large plain solitaire, so I won't go for the shades of purple ring as well.

It's getting very close now......I can feel the anticipation.....how sad am I?

Honora CFW Pearl Set of 3 Drop Earrings Sterling Silver
Item Number: 694939
QVC Price £32.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Enjoy the lustrous beauty of pearls with these three pairs of drop earrings from Honora Pearls. Each pair features two 7-8mm cultured freshwater potato pearls and measures approximately 16mm (0.6") in length. The earrings secure with post and butterfly fittings, suitable for pierced ears only.

available in BLACK OR TEAL

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.694939

Earring gamble has paid off!

Hi :hi: SCW,
My kiwi earrings have arrived today and they are the ones I saw on QVCUS - two concentric circles in kiwi green wire with 2 pearls in each earring - one on each hoop. They match the double row floating necklace from last visit exactly. I am very pleased with them.

I am still waiting for my amethyst pearl solitaire - probably arrive on Monday now, I should think.

:grin::grin::grin:

Hi :hi: SCW,
My kiwi earrings have arrived today and they are the ones I saw on QVCUS - two concentric circles in kiwi green wire with 2 pearls in each earring - one on each hoop. They match the double row floating necklace from last visit exactly. I am very pleased with them.

I am still waiting for my amethyst pearl solitaire - probably arrive on Monday now, I should think.

:grin::grin::grin:

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...onora-Cultured-Freshwater-Pearl-Wire-Earrings

Are these the ones Plint ? They look gorgeous.

I'm hopeless today... every time I see SCW posting on the Honora Premier thread I'm there in a flash incase I miss something !

Those are the ones!

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...onora-Cultured-Freshwater-Pearl-Wire-Earrings

Are these the ones Plint ? They look gorgeous.

I'm hopeless today... every time I see SCW posting on the Honora Premier thread I'm there in a flash incase I miss something !

Yes indeed those are the very earrings - I have them in my ears as we speak. They are an exact match for the 2 strand wire necklace from Ralph's last visit. I have the two rondel bracelets in kiwi from the kiwi/slate/white set of 6 rondel bracelets, but I don't yet have a ring. I am certain that that will change very soon.....:wink2:

I am checking this thread quite a lot today too, but I guess everything that is going to air will be on the website by now. I might have to wait a bit longer for my amethyst pearl bracelets.:sad:

Looking forward to midnight and all day tomorrow - I hope I can stay awake - usually by midnight I am very :sleepy:

Latest posts

Back