Honora Pearls TSV 7/4/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The TSV is Honora Tahitian Graduated 8-10mm Pearl 46cm Necklace Sterling Silver with H Lobster price will be around £114.

Hi,

definitely ringed, according to his blog :(

Would have gone for them otherwise. Shame :(

Cheers,
Karen

The TSV is Honora Tahitian Graduated 8-10mm Pearl 46cm Necklace Sterling Silver with H Lobster price will be around £114.

Won't be buying this TSV too expensive same with the Lulu Guinness TSV today.

Thanks Sazza

Ouch, that's a bit more expensive than I thought it was going to be - I'm lucky enough to have the complete strand of Tahitians that was a TSV about a year ago & was £300ish, which seems much better value for money in comparison (especially as my pearls are barely ringed at all)

Don't think I'll go for the Honora TSV after all although it IS beautiful

Honora TSV

What do you think of it?

I can't decide if it's great value with being tahitian pearls or expensive with being silver & ringed pearls.
Feeling quite tempted though. :wonder:

I have to say it looks like a poor quality necklace. I thought the 10-11cm Keishi necklace in black looked better, for less money.

Didn't do it for me. TJC had a very similar one for less money but I thought they both looked cheap and I don't believe £99 is a bargain for any necklace that looks cheap.

Looks really cheap, like something you find in a ladies dress shop on a stand:devil:

I like Honora, but the last 4 or 5 TSV's have left me cold, not buying this one either. A ringed Tahitian fir £99? A bargain? I am just not buying it (literally lol)

I've bought some of the Honora TSVs is the past but this one surprised me. Silver chain with ringed pearls for £99 ... what! I might have got it if it was around the £20 mark but definately not at that price. Seems very overpriced.

I'll be in the minority here but I really like ringed pearls bit I won't be buying. 45cm necklaces don't really work on me for a start and I do agree that at £99 it makes it in Qspeak a considered purchase. I've considered it and I'm not purchasing ... lol. No what I mean is that it's a lot of money for a silver and pearl necklace. Tahitian pearl it maybe but that's not sufficient justification for the price for me.

not going for it either I like ringed pearls but wouldn't pay £99 for them .xx

Yes, you're right.
I'm not going for it either. Far too expensive & I have nicer ones that cost less. Must have been mad to have even been considering it.

Latest posts

Back