Honora Pearls TSV 7/4/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've only just got over the shock of loving the Lola Rose TSV, so let's hope I really really hate this, as I just cannot afford it!

Got a reply from Honora on Twitter.

Just says that QVC should be putting up Ralph's blog soon where all will be revealed!

A 75 cm large pearl multi coloured necklace would be fab but with a bit of luck it'll be stretch bracelets or a 45cm necklace and then I won't be tempted to buy.

I like Honora but don't go overboard and I've already got more stretch bracelets than you can shake a stick at. And a few pairs of pearl earrings.

A 75 cm large pearl multi coloured necklace would be fab but with a bit of luck it'll be stretch bracelets or a 45cm necklace and then I won't be tempted to buy.

I like Honora but don't go overboard and I've already got more stretch bracelets than you can shake a stick at. And a few pairs of pearl earrings.

Me too - if they were going to have a bracelet I would love the leather/pearl one. I love Honora but find their TSVs a bit disappointing as they lack variety.

I hate ringed pearls -they are bottom of the market. Fed up with Honora too -same old or gross colour matches.

I started searching on google for handmade pearl jewellery and found some good people - better pearls and better prices.

Mind you I went through all the first 3 pages on google as there are a lot of boring commercial pearl companies there too fighting for it - the knack is to find someone with superb photos not those grotty whiteout ones where you can;t see the item properly - and an individual artisan!

I have a niece who makes ceramics and you know it's great to support real craftsmen and get something just right.

I can't see me going for these as I prefer a bolder look in jewellery. They'll also probably be out of my price bracket !
However I do love Honora pearls and find the shows mostly interesting and enjoyable .
I like hearing all the info. about how the pearls are produced etc. It's great that nowadays there's such a choice within a wide price range.

I'm just watching the Lulu Guinness repeat , it looks like Catherine Huntley is wearing the Honora TSV. :flower: :flower:

Oh that looked ringed. Well one of the pearls does, can you get ring T pearls? Perhaps these are special Ralph ringed T pearls.

From Ralph's blog: "...these naturally coloured ringed pearls..."
I could be completely wrong, but I thought they weren't supposed to be ringed. Well, maybe that is just the top end of the market and the cheap end includes ringed.

Kathy was definitely wearing it in the morning show but I couldn't see whether they were ringed or not. Looks like it's a 45cm length so that's me out

Any of you sharp-eyed sleuths able to tell me how many pearls on the necklace?

(ie is it just the three at the front or do they go all the way round)

Latest posts

Back