Honora Pearls TSV 3rd December???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wish I could copy the image, but I must be doing something wrong as its just not working, sorry. The tanzanite blue is a sort of royal blue to me, with a slight purple hue to it if that makes any sense. I do not like the artificially coloured pearls, so its not for me.

I've received the email as well and here are the details...

Advanced Notice Today's Special Value. Order this item at Today's Special Value Price before its launch, with this fantastic advanced notice offer
Honora 8-9mm CFW Pearl Necklace,Earring & Bracelet Set Sterling Silver.
Today's Special Value Price £36.10
QVC Price £43.50
Item Number 685203
Availability In stock UK
P&P £3.95.

Description
Cultured freshwater pearl jewellery set by Honora. Comprises a necklace with shackle clasp, stretch bracelet and stud earrings for completely co-ordinated style. Choose from four gorgeous colours to match any outfit.

•Cultured freshwater ring pearls (8mm - 9mm) - sourced from China
•Choice of four colours available
•Would make an ideal gift
•Presented in a Honora pouch and box

Necklace:

•Length: 45cm (17.7")
•Sterling silver shackle clasp with 'H' logo

Bracelet:

•22 - 24 pearls
•Elasticated stretch design
•Internal circumference: 16cm (6.3")

Earrings:

•Stud design
•Sterling silver post and butterfly fittings
•Length: 1.7cm (0.7")

Colour options:

•New Tanzanite Blue: the purple-blue tones of December's gemstone captured in the lustre of pearl
•Cherry: warm berry tones to brighten up the winter months
•Black: chic black pearls with a high lustre finish for a classic look
•White: beautiful snowy white pearls for timeless style

Will try putting the link but I'm not sure if it will work for people who didn't receive the email...

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a...mail-_-December-_-Honora advance-_-TSV Button

The earrings look like this item that they had earlier this year and I bought in the cherry option... must admit I do love this set of earrings...
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.694939.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch

Last edited:
:down:

I like and would have liked a classic set but they have rings.

:thinking:

Too bad the TSV didn't feature a longer length necklace as I would have been interested. This one isn't for me as I don't wear earrings and got the bracelet TSV last time so don't need any more! It's nice not to be tempted :sun:

Latest posts

Back