Honora - new colour launch next week

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered the amethyst one, trying my best to keep the economy afloat! I'm sure there will be more oportunities during the anniversary shows.

I'm tempted by the kiwi one..... but then there is also the kiwi and raspberry necklace that has no pic up yet too !

Decisions ! Decisions !

I'm tempted by the kiwi one..... but then there is also the kiwi and raspberry necklace that has no pic up yet too !

Decisions ! Decisions !

Sue I think you should just buy one of everything in stock and play happily ever after!!!!

No free P&P - is that a clue?

Decisions ! Decisions !

Hi,
I wonder if the gelato necklace will go to air his time as it doesn't have free P&P - just a thought!

I thought Ralph might be on the morning show, but I was sadly disappointed! I am off to make a coffee and get my first Ralph fix of the weekend at 10 a.m.

:3::3::3:

Decisions ! Decisions !

Sue, what's the item number of the kiwi and raspberry necklace? I just did a search for Honora Kiwi & Raspberry and all it came up with was a multi coloured ring!!

Sue, what's the item number of the kiwi and raspberry necklace? I just did a search for Honora Kiwi & Raspberry and all it came up with was a multi coloured ring!!

It's actually called a Watermelon and Tourmaline chip necklace and the item no. is 6942223. It sounds gorgeous !

It's actually called a Watermelon and Tourmaline chip necklace and the item no. is 6942223. It sounds gorgeous !

Thanks for that, no wonder I couldn't find it. Managed to get the Teal double strand floating necklace just before it sold out.

Hi,
I wonder if the gelato necklace will go to air his time as it doesn't have free P&P - just a thought!

I thought Ralph might be on the morning show, but I was sadly disappointed! I am off to make a coffee and get my first Ralph fix of the weekend at 10 a.m.

Would this be the same gelato necklace ?

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...-Cultured-Freshwater-Pearl-Gelato-18-Necklace

And I'm thinking this might be the same watermelon and tourmaline ?

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...ed-Freshwater-Pearl-Tourmaline-Twist-Necklace

Last edited:
Not the same details

Hi Sue,
The gelato necklace details on QVCUK.com are for 3 rows, so I don't think it is the same as the necklace you quote for the gelato one on the US site. The colours are probably the same though. They have changed the P&P to zero, so it will probably air tomorrow or Sunday. The tourmaline necklace on QVCUK.com is a double strand, so it could well be the same one as you mention.
The shades of purple necklace you already have (693645) is listed on QVCUK.com as an OTO at £68.30 in all 3 colour choices with free P&P - I suppose it's for either tomorrow or Sunday if the TSV sells out on either day.

There is still no sign of purple earrings or bracelet though - they could be holding a few things back, but we might have to wait until next time for those.

My amethyst pearl graduated necklace (694216) and my kiwi floating necklace (694212) have already been shipped. I can't wait to receive them.

:33::33::33:

Hi Sue,
The gelato necklace details on QVCUK.com are for 3 rows, so I don't think it is the same as the necklace you quote for the gelato one on the US site. The colours are probably the same though. They have changed the P&P to zero, so it will probably air tomorrow or Sunday. The tourmaline necklace on QVCUK.com is a double strand, so it could well be the same one as you mention.
The shades of purple necklace you already have (693645) is listed on QVCUK.com as an OTO at £68.30 in all 3 colour choices with free P&P - I suppose it's for either tomorrow or Sunday if the TSV sells out on either day.

There is still no sign of purple earrings or bracelet though - they could be holding a few things back, but we might have to wait until next time for those.

My amethyst pearl graduated necklace (694216) and my kiwi floating necklace (694212) have already been shipped. I can't wait to receive them.

:33::33::33:

well Plint i dont think they are hiding them because there is nothing that escapes my eyes for everyone so they prob dont have the stock

I agree

well Plint i dont think they are hiding them because there is nothing that escapes my eyes for everyone so they prob dont have the stock

Hi SCW,
I think you are probably right, which is just as well for my flexible friend, which has had some hammer lately. It will give me something to look forward to on Ralph's next visit, in any case.

Oooooh ! The pics are up now of the necklaces. I had a look at the Gelato 3 strand and also the Watermelon and Tourmaline but in the end went for the Gelato. It looks gorgeous ! Quite fancy the set of 7 rings too !

Think I'll need to sit on my hands all weekend now.

Last edited:
Extra purchase

Oooooh ! The pics are up now of the necklaces. I had a look at the Gelato 3 strand and also the Watermelon and Tourmaline but in the end went for the Gelato. It looks gorgeous ! Quite fancy the set of 7 rings too !

Hi Sue,
I went the other way and got the set of rings and decided against the gelato. I have a lot of rainforest and it is quite similar.

:1::1::1:

Sorry, can't find the numbers for the gelato and the rings, help please?
Sorry again, found "em!

Last edited:
How's that for speedy delivery

2 Honora necklaces have already arrived - the teal floating one - which is lovely and feels really substantial iykwim and the amethyst ring pearls - beautiful purply blue colour -
very happy with these

Beautiful

Hi,
My amethyst graduating ringed pearls arrived yesterday and they are stunning - I love the colour and am now on the look-out for matching ring, earrings and bracelets in July when Ralph is next over.

I am hoping my kiwi floating pearls will arrive today.

My Gelato necklace arrived this morning and it is gorgeous ! It is a bit similar to the Rainforest but has more colours in it. There seems to be more raspberry along with the champagne and grey which aren't in the Rainforest.
Looks quite summery with more brighter colours compared to the Rainforest if that makes sense !

Just waiting for the rest to arrive now !

Hi,
My amethyst graduating ringed pearls arrived yesterday and they are stunning - I love the colour and am now on the look-out for matching ring, earrings and bracelets in July when Ralph is next over.

I am hoping my kiwi floating pearls will arrive today.

I agree Plint. My Amethyst ones came today, and they're amazing. The colour is very beautiful, with lots of silvery-blue hues. The pearls are really well matched and of good quality. For the price, they were an absolute steal! Like you. I'll be on the lookout for matching earrings and a bracelet. :5:

Latest posts

Back