Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Choice of FWC Baroque Pearl Drop Earrings Sterling Silver
Super Bargain Price £19.98
QVC Price £24.00
Item Number 692303
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Oh Sazza, why didn't I see this before spending nearly £50 on Lego?

Thanks for the heads up though:D

Thank you to Sazza,
I have been looking for a champagne pair of earrings to go with an Honora necklace I bought ..I have searched and they never came up!
I just hope they are a colour match when they arrive!
Thanks once again for pointing them out.

thanks
have ordered the black

Am still on the lookout for some plainish teal ones - if any one finds some ...please

I have these earrings in Black, but with yellow gold - they are gorgeous, and actually, they are my favourite earrings :1: They never fail to attract compliments.

Yes but they aren't an option anymore - just the champagne ones.

Boo hoo

Yes but they aren't an option anymore - just the champagne ones.

Boo hoo

Keep checking the web site. There's practically a whole weekend of Honora coming up next weekend !! New items are slowly being added as of this weekend.

They arrived this morning and are lovely, just a shade different from my necklace but as they aren`t near each other it won`t be noticeable.
when I ordered them i didn`t realise they were Honora, i`ve never worn a drop earring before only studs...they look so different, will take some getting used to on me, i always think they look lovely on others...I only had my ears pierced for my 50th birthday, ...now nearly 60 ....I`m getting brave...lol
Thanks again Sazza for pointing them out

My black ones have arrived - they are lush.
Not usually a silver girl but these are fab.
off to look at the other colours!

I am waiting for the Lori Greiner big jewellery box - not the freestanding- but the one that goes on the wall to get to the UK. Yhey have had it in the US but maybe I'll have a long wait. I don't have anything to protect from tarnish at the moment.
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...fekeeper-JewelryCabinet-wWall-Mount-by-Lori-G

I've been waiting for that as well, Sued! The freestanding one without the legs. What's the chances, though?

My black ones have just arrived, sorry, not impressed. The black pearls are a muddy brown and the back side of one doesn't look finished. Those who got the black, is it the usual black colour - like Honora's other black pearls? Mine were also a very mis-shaped pair, not as nice looking as the pictures.

I am waiting for the Lori Greiner big jewellery box - not the freestanding- but the one that goes on the wall to get to the UK. Yhey have had it in the US but maybe I'll have a long wait. I don't have anything to protect from tarnish at the moment.
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...fekeeper-JewelryCabinet-wWall-Mount-by-Lori-G

Thanks so much for this post, I didn't know this jewellery cabinet existed till now. I've seen the freestanding one but didn't order it because one of the reviewers said the base took up quite a bit of space. To have one on the wall would be perfect. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for it to appear in the UK too.

I must admit I'm very tempted to buy the grey ones to match my Suarti ring and Honora grey ring pearl necklace. I like that they are leverbacks for a change - so comfortable to wear.

Are the pearls large and lustrous?

MTIA

Thanks so much for this post, I didn't know this jewellery cabinet existed till now. I've seen the freestanding one but didn't order it because one of the reviewers said the base took up quite a bit of space. To have one on the wall would be perfect. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for it to appear in the UK too.

Me too, I don't have room for the freestanding one, but the wall mounted one looks really good.

My two pairs arrived today - the grey ones are stunning, beautiful, love them - a really good size and very pretty.

The plum ones are a massive disappointment. I wouldn't even say they were a pale peach colour, never mind the lovely plum colour they looked on screen and on the website, and at the top near where they're drilled they're very white - it looks like a fake pearl where the colour has rubbed off - not even got the lustre of a white pearl. Really disappointed with them - don't know whether to chance that I got a bad pair and ask for an exchange or just send them back.

Latest posts

Back