Hmmph. Advanced Order now marked 'Cancelled'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AllThatGlitters

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else order the previous Lulu Guinness TSV on Advanced Order? The Franka bag? The deal was that it would be sent out mid-August. I've been checking my account daily, and today I see that it's been set to 'Cancelled'.

But I also see that the bag is back in stock in all three colours. http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.147638

Just not at the TSV price, and not on 3 EPs.

I'm furious.

When it happened to me they said it was because they couldn't authorize my card so they cancelled it! This always happens with my debit card so I use my cc instead now for advanced orders/easy pay. It was an advanced order too. A phone call would have been nice but they did sort it and I got the TSV price and easy pays. I would try calling them though, probably quicker and easier than waiting for an email response, IMO.

Well, they reinstated the order, but told me it was no longer on Easypay! I said 'I. Don't. Think. So.' Eventually they agreed to do the EP. So it's OK now, but only because I pushed. I wonder if they would ever have got round to telling me they'd cancelled the order?

Latest posts

Back