Hi Tech Toys and Electronics TSV 28/06/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Checking the programme guide, it looks as if this could be from HP. I am looking to buy a new printer, so does anyone know what this tsv is, please?

4gb ram isn't much for a 2014 laptop IMHO.

PJ

My thoughts exactly. My Acer has 1TB HDD, and 6GB RAM which is, to me, more important. I bought it two years ago, and it was top of the range then and still is. The Q may have had a customer if the RAM had been at least 6, as I want a back up means of accessing the internet, should anything go wrong with my laptop. I don't want to buy an inferior model though. May just go for a google nexus tablet (asus) instead.

What I don't get with a lot of the HP laptops I have seen recently on qvcuk.com is why no Bluetooth? If I am to pay £499 I do expect something as basic as Bluetooth. A few months back I almost bought one from QVC until I noticed that.

That does seem odd. Maybe it is left off the spec sheet but is on the laptop?

My thoughts exactly. My Acer has 1TB HDD, and 6GB RAM which is, to me, more important. I bought it two years ago, and it was top of the range then and still is. The Q may have had a customer if the RAM had been at least 6, as I want a back up means of accessing the internet, should anything go wrong with my laptop. I don't want to buy an inferior model though. May just go for a google nexus tablet (asus) instead.
I have a Nexus 7 tablet. Probably had it 18 months now. Still very happy with it, though I hear good things about the Tesco Hudl which is cheaper by about £50.

That does seem odd. Maybe it is left off the spec sheet but is on the laptop?

You could be right. The £499 laptop is no longer on the website but I'm sure it will show up again as it is a new item. I do like the build quality of HP I must say.

Latest posts

Back