Here we go folks...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tested Astral for the Beauty Bible and was very pleasantly surprised and rated it v highly in my review.

Jude xx

In response to internet criticism of her frequently worn one shoulder top QVC stylists tried Jill.I.Am in alternative sleeveless and off-the-shoulder garments:

Jude xx

Attachments

• iggy.jpg
    iggy.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 266
:mysmilie_500::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_507: Oh Jude, that has to be one of the most hilarious posts I've seen!! x

It's a cheap shot but the Iggy/Jill.I.Am comparison is just a gift that keeps on giving.

Jude xx

She is so self obsessed she just rambles on and doesn't know what is coming out of her mouth. Tanya's skin did look red and blotchy v- some breakouts. Not surprising really with all the gunk that gets put onto her face.

I only saw a couple of mins last night, Tanya using the Decleor lip balm which she was raving about......last time I saw her she was extolling the Gale Hayman lip lift. I know you can like more than one product, it's the 'I only ever use this' that really grates. I am using a pot of vaseline, some Emma Hardie, a Defi-Lift and a Nivea, oh and an In-something coconut one, not all at once of course! Brand loyalty my **se!

'It's a cheap shot but the Iggy/Jill.I.Am comparison is just a gift that keeps on giving.'

tehehe - Happy Birthday to The Ig, force of nature that he is, and 65 today - he certainly partied hard, as i can attest to having partied with him in days of yore/misspent youth :giggle:

Only JF could think that a moisturiser that requires another moisturiser on top to actually moisturise is brilliant. If true, shows the standard by which she judges things. Maybe that is why she 'loves' so much stuff.

"Jill I Am" of that is hilarious, laughed out loud at that, she just opens her mouth and a torrent of rubbish pours out. Tania looked as if she had been scoured with a scrubbing brush. JIAM ought to realise that all this "can't live without" is counter-productive to sales as it is so obviously a pack of lies and why on earth does she think she is some sort of role model that a viewer would aspire to emulate?

She would wipe her face over with her Granny`s wet apron and say it was good for her skin which would be followed by the flogging of the apron of course ...

Does she really say that? How patronising of her! The silly old bitch! loool I wonder at which point a presenter's job may be in jeopardy if they don't do all the hype?
Cant bear it when she says "I NEED you to get to the phones NOW ! "

Latest posts

Back