Hello

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Barbara Alexander

Registered Shopper
I have been reading the threads for a while now and found them very helpful. Has anyone ordered from QVC USA. I know there are companies that you can have the item sent to in the USA and they will then send to you. Does anyone do this and can they recommend any company - let me know the ins and outs - and the best way of doing this.

Hope that you can understand what I mean. Thanks for your help.

Hi Barbara!! :flower:There are loads if you have a Google, Bundlebox is one but I found the cost prohibitive.

Hello, and welcome, Barbara. As far as I'm aware you can't order from QVC in the US. But I'm sure there will be many others who will ship to the UK. I've ordered quite a few craft items from on line retailers in the US.

:mysmilie_357: Barbara :biggrin:

Couple of years ago I wanted to order from QVC US, too. My plan was to have it sent to my relatives who live over there and they were more than happy to post it for me to UK.
Unfortunately, QVC US told me I can't order from them unless my credit card was issued in the US (security reasons maybe???). Well, that was the end of my grand plans! Just as well, as I've managed to survive without it. They might have changed the rules now?!

Latest posts

Back