Hello- New subscriber

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

misschris

Registered Shopper
Hi All,

Just stumbled upon this site and have some belly laughs reading the posts about QVC presenters. I was gonna say that QVC was my guilty pleasure but jeez lately the presenters have driven me to the mute button, particularly AY, JR and JF. Can't the producers tell them to shut up through their ear-peices? AY can't complete a sentence without using the words 'as well'. She talks sooo fast and is always tripping herself up E.g- For those of you meeting Tova again for the first time. Duh !

JR is always talking about her love of Pink & Purples, or mentioning her 'Other half' Is she married or not? If so why not refer to her husband? Other half sounds so naff. The most annoying presenter for me has to be JF, the one-time fitness expert but now the hogger of the QVC presenters chair. I hate the way she talks with her hands, those bony fingers drive me mad. As for saying that every beauty product is a 'must have' for her. Does she really use them? Her skin looks so grubby sometimes it's hard to believe she's had a wash, let alone pampered herself. I'm miffed that she will be launching the TSV from Yankee Candles tomorrow. It's bad enough having to watch with the sound down, but I don't really wanna see those fingers. Aaghhhh!

Hi All,

Just stumbled upon this site and have some belly laughs reading the posts about QVC presenters. I was gonna say that QVC was my guilty pleasure but jeez lately the presenters have driven me to the mute button, particularly AY, JR and JF. Can't the producers tell them to shut up through their ear-peices? AY can't complete a sentence without using the words 'as well'. She talks sooo fast and is always tripping herself up E.g- For those of you meeting Tova again for the first time. Duh !

JR is always talking about her love of Pink & Purples, or mentioning her 'Other half' Is she married or not? If so why not refer to her husband? Other half sounds so naff. The most annoying presenter for me has to be JF, the one-time fitness expert but now the hogger of the QVC presenters chair. I hate the way she talks with her hands, those bony fingers drive me mad. As for saying that every beauty product is a 'must have' for her. Does she really use them? Her skin looks so grubby sometimes it's hard to believe she's had a wash, let alone pampered herself. I'm miffed that she will be launching the TSV from Yankee Candles tomorrow. It's bad enough having to watch with the sound down, but I don't really wanna see those fingers. Aaghhhh!

Another JF 'fan' :mysmilie_378::mysmilie_357:

No JR is not married - I asked her once on her blog :mysmilie_516::mysmilie_516:

Welcome and enjoy the forum:heart:

Hello all,

I am also new on the forum and have the same feelings about JF. Everytime she's on I just think of the phrase "it's all about me". I know it's good to get some of the presenters insights but it should at least sometimes be about the product she's selling.

If she does use all the products she says she does she must be awful at putting on make up for her to look so bad on the telly!

Hello all,

I am also new on the forum and have the same feelings about JF. Everytime she's on I just think of the phrase "it's all about me". I know it's good to get some of the presenters insights but it should at least sometimes be about the product she's selling.

If she does use all the products she says she does she must be awful at putting on make up for her to look so bad on the telly!

Howdy to you too :mysmilie_518:

welcome, welcome. I haven't been here all that long but oh boy what a laugh I have had - yes, usually at the presenters expense (JF especially!)

Latest posts

Back