Hello, I'm new!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Almerinda

Registered Shopper
I have been reading the posts on this forum for a few weeks now and have finally decided to take the plunge and join in. It's the first time that I have ever taken part in anything like this so please be gentle with me!
I have to admit that I am a QVC addict and have been for ten years plus BUT on a day like today I am feeling withdrawal symptoms because I am not in the least interested in crafting. Having said that I enjoyed the "Get Gorgeous" weekend extravaganza, especially as I managed to avoid buying anything at all......Well that isn't true actually, I ordered a Kim and Co top on Friday!!! Not that revolting TSV I hasten to add.
Other than that my most recent purchases have been the Ojon tsv (amazingly ordinary) and a yogurt maker for my husband. The latter has been nominated "the best thing that you have ever bought from QVC". Clearly he means that is is the best thing that I have ever bought for him!
Have any of you noticed that Debbie Flint is indeed back this weekend? They have given her Ralph, some yogurt and a bag or two of Thorntons toffee! Not sure if that is good or bad really.
I have to say that I don't have any complaints to make about QVC though now and then I am sure that I will have some comment to make regarding a particular presenter or a poor product.
Can't wait!

Hi Almerinda & welcome to the forum.. I hope you'll have lots of fun here :wave2:

Hello, I think you will enjoy it here. I certainly have. A lot of the posters have great senses of humour - and others are very knowledgeable and helpful. I have laughed a lot at some of the comments and have saved a fortune by hearing a bit of sense and to halt the madness of QVC.
Welcome:cool2::wave2::wave2:

Hello and welcome! My husband also thinks the Easiyo yoghurt maker is the best thing I've ever bought - and when he twitches a bit at all my other stuff I whisk up another batch!

Welcome to the gang honeybunny!
:wave2: :happy: :hi: :handshake: :grin: :flower: :grin: :handshake: :hi: :happy: :wave2:

Welcome-RoseBlack-bymitsubrasil7888.gif

Latest posts

Back