Hello!!!! & BareMinerals Event

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AliCat

Registered Shopper
Hi, I am a newbie. I have been a 'lurker' for a while but decided it was time to come out! A bit if a QVC addict especially Beauty. Thought I would say hello to any fellow night birds.

I recently got an invite to a BareMinerals event on 4th April at QVC. Has anyone else had one? Forgive if there is already a thread on this.

Hi AliCat :hi:

:mysmilie_357: Enjoy your time on here.

:mysmilie_378: :mysmilie_480: :mysmilie_8:

No invite here.

Lucky you AliCat! Will you be going? It's nice to be asked to things like that but not much good if you live so fare away it will cost a fortune.

Welcome AliCat.

I'm also a night bird, (too many years driving the late shift on the buses lol).

I hope you have a great time at the event and if you haven't got anyone to go with or need a driver let me know.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I would love to go but not sure yet if I can plus I live in the Northwest and it would be quite expensive. I went to the Beauty Bash last year and it was brill. This event is at Qvc new hq which is a bit harder to get too. I am going to look into it this week. BareMinerals is my fav brand and this sounds smaller than the BeautyBash and you get tour of QVC so would be interesting.

Thanks for the offer Nutsville. Not sure where you are? If i cant go or am going on own I will post and give someone else the chance.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I would love to go but not sure yet if I can plus I live in the Northwest and it would be quite expensive. I went to the Beauty Bash last year and it was brill. This event is at Qvc new hq which is a bit harder to get too. I am going to look into it this week. BareMinerals is my fav brand and this sounds smaller than the BeautyBash and you get tour of QVC so would be interesting.

Thanks for the offer Nutsville. Not sure where you are? If i cant go or am going on own I will post and give someone else the chance.

Hello and Welcome.

I've never been invited to any events and I shudder to think how much money I've spent at QVC.

If youre not able to go and your ticket is transferable, could you please keep me in mind. I live just outside London and I could easily get to the event.

Thanks! x

Thanx for the welcome Goddess.

Not sure about the transferability (if that's a word). I know when I went to the Beauty Bash with my Mum no one checked who we were and I seem to remember people did transfer/swap tickets for this years BB.

Wished I lived nearer. Anyhow, will defo post here if can't go.

Lucky you! I'm a massive fan of Bare Minerals but as I rarely if ever buy it from QVC I'm never going to get an invite. Chiswick is a bit of a trek if you need to come by public transport. It's not too bad by car. Hope you get to go!

Hi and welcome Alicat! You lucky thing getting an invite!! never been invited to anything and too far way to consider it anyway.

Welcome to the forum Alicat :mysmilie_357:
I have tried Bare Minerals at Selfridges in London, and only bought their lipstick pencils from QVC which was a waste of around £30 , therefore not a fan.
Hope you have a good time if you go:up:.

Hi Alicat and welcome!!

I am not a massive BE Fan but am loving the ready foundation but lucky you getting another invite!

Lemonsqueezy, I have some Ready Foundation just not tried it yet. IMO the loose stuff is fine as I don't tend to touch up foundation on the go. The Ready Mineral Veil is a lifesaver tho. Was tempted by the Mally product of the month but not taken the plunge yet.

Latest posts

Back