Hello all, thought it was time I joined up here!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Nikki & welcome!
I'm kitten_with_claws on here & JAK1 on Rocks, 'cos they already had several kitties/kittens! lol

:welcome: Nikki, I'm the same on Rocks, altho' other things are taking up my time lately, so not really been about.

Hi Nikki and welcome I'm totally sure they will sort it out for you,their customer service is first class,unlike some others and I'm sure you know who I'm talking about!

the ring that caused the chaos

Attachments

• lorique alexandrite.jpg
    lorique alexandrite.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 175
Welcome BM!!!

Hi Bubblyminnie aka NikkiS
So glad you are here cos your posts are funny on Rocks. Well, saw the culprit of your discomfort on friday night..its gorgeous!!!! I really, really hope you love it when it arrives..i think its well deserved after all you went through!!! I will try to post pics of my Lorique for you to admire..then we must work out a plan of how we can sell those bodyparts to pay for them..he he love Hollywood xxx :whew2: :whew2:

Gameplan is to get it valued and if it comes in BIG I can convince my husband it's a really good investment and pay off my flexible friend a bit at a time. Also to enquire re: resale value so I can say "Look, if it's ever a real problem, I can get XXX for it when I sell it".

Also, it struck me this morning that there is an antique solitaire diamond in my jewellery box which my great auntie left me and I haven't worn it for years - I have two nice solitaires from my husband. I'm sure it valued up well for insurance so might consider selling that. I'm hoping my auntie wouldn't mind; my whole family are great lovers or bling!

Again, thank you for all the welcomes - and sympathy etc - great to be here!

N xx

Hi Nikki,

That ring is gorgeous. You were so meant to have it. And just think of the story you will now have attached to it. It won't just be an addition to the jewellery box, it will have meaning!

Nice point, Silverdee - I shall bear that in mind.

Today I had to teach "Short term effoects of alcohol" to my tutor group and told them that inadvertant buying of very expensive jewellery was one of the most serious!

Latest posts

Back