Heard everything now !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
A 'capsule wardrobe' for nightwear ????? just caught it on the Carole Hochman show. Whatever next ?

These terms are bandied about now - capsule, signature,, yawn yawn, very fashionista speak.

I'm not someone who spends much money on bedwear - 2 nighties for £16 in Bonmarche is about my limit (always keeping a new one set aside for any hospital admittances), so I could buy 4 for the price of 1 in the Hochman brand. Yes, I realise they are good quality, but putting them in the 'capsule' category is stretching it a bit.

At Costco today Carol Hochman PJs £10!! Not bad no P&P. Great Christmas Gift. (Not for teacher)

Don't they talk a load of ******** on QVC! Still its good to watch for a laugh. I couldn't care less what l wear in bed as long as its flaming comfy.

But you are forgetting the social faux pas of answering your doorbell to find the postman/milkman on the doorstep, and you are not wearing the latest matching bits and pieces of your capsule night wardrobe.

Every visit is Halloween for my Hermes man, who has to look away when I answer the door - he knows he's just got me out of bed !

The woman opens the door to the post man and says oh i have opened the door in my nightgown, the postie answers i didnt know you had a door in your nightgown :mysmilie_17: the old ones are the best

I wait for the Camille website sale and I also get discount codes from them. I buy their jammies for Winter and their nightdresses for Summer and they wash and wash and wash, never shrink even when tumble dried and don`t fade. I`m waiting for their next sale which will probably be just after Christmas.

My Hermes man laughs at me as he always says one day I'll see you dresses....... He gets a fiver at Christmas nothing fancy just cash. Nothing in the gift drawer for him lol

Oh for goodness sake, what are they like? Nightwear for your "capsule wardrobe"? Are we all supposed to start roaming the streets at night to show off our "capsule wardrobe"? I'd better ditch the pair of comfy, baggy old PJ's with the frayed edges then - or would they by chance qualify as "on trend" and "go so well with a maxi dress" do you think?

A 'capsule wardrobe' for nightwear ????? just caught it on the Carole Hochman show. Whatever next ?

These terms are bandied about now - capsule, signature,, yawn yawn, very fashionista speak.

I'm not someone who spends much money on bedwear - 2 nighties for £16 in Bonmarche is about my limit (always keeping a new one set aside for any hospital admittances), so I could buy 4 for the price of 1 in the Hochman brand. Yes, I realise they are good quality, but putting them in the 'capsule' category is stretching it a bit.

Oh for goodness sake, what are they like? Nightwear for your "capsule wardrobe"? Are we all supposed to start roaming the streets at night to show off our "capsule wardrobe"? I'd better ditch the pair of comfy, baggy old PJ's with the frayed edges then - or would they by chance qualify as "on trend" and "go so well with a maxi dress" do you think?

Can just see QVC bringing out a tatty, crinkled t-shirt for over £100 that looks like it's been slept in................oh wait! :mysmilie_17:

Me too! Our postman and delivery driver are not of sensitive dispositions or easily shocked...thank goodness for that. In any case, the delivery bloke is so keen to get on to the next delivery that I don't think he'd notice if I was in evening dress and tiara (which, of course, I wear every day, to partake of dinner with Mr H....Downton Abbey, eat your heart out)

Every visit is Halloween for my Hermes man, who has to look away when I answer the door - he knows he's just got me out of bed !

Latest posts

Back